Ch. 45: A Spy Figure?

With Zavok, Acid Man, and Marx defeated and knocked out in battle, Shantae, Mega Man (Rush too), Kirby, and Spyro rest up a bit after their fight with them, catching their breath before proceeding to free Sonic, Falvia, and Banjo and Kazooie. Shantae and her group gets a feeling that the darkness in Zavok, Acid Man, and Marx will soon drained itself out of them and formed a sphere to explode and explode.

"Now," Shantae said "to free our teammates."

Shantae, Mega Man and Rush, Kirby, and Spyro gets up and goes to aid Sonic and the rest before the draining process for the darkness could begin. As Shantae and her team got near Sonic, Falvia, and Banjo and Kazooie, Sonic and the rest are beginning to wake up from their nap, and the first thing they see is Shantae, Mega Man, Rush, Kirby, and Spyro right in front of them.

"Shantae?" Sonic speaks softly "Fellows? Is that you?"

"We're here Sonic." Shantae answered "Thank goodness you guys are alright."

"Where are we?" Asked Falvia.

"At Gnasty Gnorc's lair." Spyro answered "Just hang on. We'll get you out of there."

Spyro burns the thin roots Marx have summoned with his fire breath, burning them in ash. Next, Mega Man switched to his Ice Form and freeze the goo trap frozen solid made by Acid Man. And finally, Shantae changed back to her normal form and begins whipping the frozen trap with her large hair, breaking it and eventually destroying it, freeing Sonic and the others. Sonic, Falvia, and Banjo and Kazooie stay down for a moment, and then finally stand up with Shantae and the others.

"Man, that was some chilling experience." Sonic admits "We should thank you tho for saving us."

"Not a problem." Shantae added "No way we're moving on without ya."

Sonic smiled at Shantae and the others for their efforts. About a few seconds later, Kazooie raise her head a bit just to see darkness draining from Zavok, Acid Man, and Marx has begun the process.

"Who are those guys?" Asked Kazooie "And that mutt?"

Rush looks at Kazooie weirdly, wondered who this "mutt" she is referring to.

"Guys, this is Rush." Mega Man introduce Rush to the team "He is my robot dog. And, my best friend and partner."

Rush looks happy around Mega Man, made him lick his friend in the face, bark happily.

"As for those guys," said Shantae said while turning around to Zavok and the other two "That's Zavok, Acid Man, and Marx."

"We figured that those guys kept you hostages, we fought them off, and won. They should be waking up any minute by the time that process of whatever it's doing is done."

With Zavok, Acid Man, and Marx defeated, the darkness in them begins to drain itself out of them, returning their original colors and bringing them back to normal. After all the darkness formed into a ball and exploded, disappearing for good.
After the darkness has vanished, the Team Of Heart And Hope stand their grounds for what might happen next by any chance. Eventually, Zavok, Acid Man, and Marx begins to wake up, groaning in pain as they rise up.

"That, was some strange nap." Said Zavok as he woke up.

"Did I, power down somehow?" Acid Man concerned about himself.

Zavok, Acid Man, and Marx gets caught by attention, and face each other face to face, wondering who are they each one is looking at right now.

"Who are you fools?" Zavok concerned, demanding for Acid Man's and Marx's names.