Ch. 64: Forest Fires

With Sonic, Shantae, Mega Man, Kirby with Falvia, and Spyro have completed their hunts and saved the captives they found in their chosen destination, all it's left now is our hairy duo, Banjo and Kazooie to find and save the captives from Dark Sin's control as they arrive at the camp forest, in other words, the level stage of Torch Man. As the duo arrives, they see the signs that can take them to the path of the camp forest straight ahead. 

"So this is where we'll find the gang's friends here?" Asked Kazooie. 

"Seem that way buddy." Banjo guessed "Why else could we be here for?"

"Perhaps being the new face of Smokey Bear." Kazooie added. 

"Smokey who?" 

"Never mind." Said Kazooie "Come on now. The sooner we find those losers, the better."

"Oh, okay then." Banjo said. 

The hairy duo starts their hunt for Dark Sin's captives in the camp forest. Banjo knocks down a tent, which turns out to be a fake as Banjo knocked it down like no problem, and it didn't feel anything like a tent. 

"That was supposed to be a tent?" Asked Kazooie "What a lame set up!" 

The duo NOW starts their hunt in the forest camp. The first enemies the duo ran into is a big bunny and couple of Dark Sin's followers. Dark Sin's followers and the bunny have caught our hairy duo red handed in the act. 

"Look!" said one of the male followers "There they are! It's the sinners that escaped from Dark Sin's wrath!" 

"Oh no." Said Kazooie "Not these losers."

One of the followers hops onto the bunny's back, and there goes the bunny hopping towards Banjo and Kazooie. Kazooie didn't want to deal with the followers, so she reach out and shoots out eggs to fire from her mouth, aiming at the follower riding on the bunny. Kazooie managed to land a successful hit on the follower, and knocked him down, but that didn't stop the bunny from coming any further. Banjo did have to counter and grabbed hold of the robot bunny. Banjo spins around and tossed the bunny at the followers, almost destroying them all as one managed to evade the toss from Banjo. Even if one followers did dodged the bunny that killed his allies, he wasn't lucky and unable to get away with Banjo managed to knock him out with a good stomp on the back. The duo get pass the rubble and jump on top of the wooden platform, then the next after it. Banjo then off of the second wooden platform and lands on the grassy surface, encountering two robots with heads that lit up on fire like lighters. 

"What are those things?" Asked Kazooie "They look really ugly."

"They look like lighters that's blocking our path by lighting up their head." Banjo assumes. 

"Hmm, as if that's the smartest thing they can think of." Kazooie. 

Kazooie stretches out her legs, makes a big jump, and starts flying through the air, passing over the robots and carrying Banjo. As Kazooie takes flight, a lamp shaped owl robot appears within the trees, following our hairy duo. Banjo seem to have noticed the owl is following them both in the air. 

"Uhhh, Kazooie?" Asked Banjo "It looks like an owl is following us?" 

"An owl you say?" Asked Kazooie "Please, what is that hunk of junk is gonna do? Shoot us down?" 

Of course, Kazooie just had to be reckless with her choice of words. This robot owl indeed is capable of shooting down the hairy duo by spiting out what looks to be lava bullets, shot Banjo and Kazooie from behind, mostly Kazooie as she is the mainly an easy target, causing Kazooie to lose control of the air and behind to crash forward, landing and slams right into a container with wheels, pushing it back. Inside that container was some robot rabbit with a carrot on its mouth. Since Banjo and Kazooie have slams right into the container as they both crashed down thanks to that lamp shaped owl, the rabbit is pushed down far enough to fall off a climb of the wooden platform. Banjo gets himself up and Kazooie remains in his backpack.