Ch. 84: Pink Power

With dark captives defeated, and King Dedede's castle is now under ruins thanks to the Robot Beetle that was controlled by Dr. Wily and Dr. Eggman, Sonic, Shantae, and the rest of the team made it back safely outside, all thanks to Falvia for dragging everyone out of harm's way. The team have looked back to the castle under pure ruins, nothing but rubble on the same spot. Kirby made some baby noises in response to King Dedede's destroyed castle. 

"You said it Kirby." Sonic agrees. 

Rush barks to draw the team's attention to the dark captives the heroes have defeated, seeing them have begun the draining process, seeing Dark Sin's effects in them begins to wear off of them and giving back their true colors, forming all that darkness into a sphere. Once the darkness has drained itself off of Dr. Eggman and the other three, the sphere floats for a moment, then exploded shortly after, disappearing for good. With the darkness now gone, it only took a short amount of time for Dr. Eggman and the others to wake up from their slumber, gaining back their consciousness, slowly rising as they wake up. 

"Ahh, my head!" Said Dr. Wily as the first thing he said unpossessed "What in blazing gears has happened?"

Beside him are three other characters he has never met before, seeing them coming back to their senses. 

"Who in blazing gears you freaks are?" Asked Dr. Wily. 

"How rude of you!" Money Bags "Calling your fellow gentle-bear a freak."

"Oh please!" Dr. Eggman jumps in "Like a predator like yourself considered himself gentle."

"Hey!" Squid Baron shouted "It's that Half-Genie Girl!" 

Dr. Eggman, Dr. Wily, and Money Bags turn their attention where Squid Baron is facing at, leading them finding the team that have saved them from Dark Sin's control. Already, each one knew their own respective enemy/ally, Sonic, Shantae, Mega Man, and Spyro. 

"What?" Asked Dr. Eggman "YOU!!" 

"Don't push your luck Egg-Head." Sonic said "There isn't a time to throw a tantrum now. We got bigger problems in our hands."

"Where on Earth are we?" Asked Money Bags "I never seen this place before. Looks quite sinister if you ask me."

Kirby talks to the baddies that this "sinister" place Money Bags added is his homeworld that was taken over by Dark Sin and took control of everyone from all the places he been through, and now he and the team are on a journey to take back their homes that Dark Sin has taken from them and save everyone he possessed. Although, Dr. Eggman, Dr. Wily, Money Bags, and Squid Baron have no idea what Kirby is saying since it's all baby talk-ish coming from him. 

"Could you repeat that again little one?" Asked Money Bags "But this time, more clearer?" 

"Okay," Sonic steps in, covering for Kirby "so to make the long story short, this is the little guy's, Kirby's homeworld, and I assure you, this is not how his world is supposed to look like at all. And we got one person to blame for all of this."

"Who would that be?" Asked Dr. Eggman. 

"Some Dark Lord who called himself, Dark Sin." Shantae answered "He's responsible for taking over our homes and took control of you."

"And he is on a quest to hunt down powerful gems called Infinite Ruby," Banjo added "And you happen to have one in your bag big fellow."

"What?" Asked Money Bags "Me?" 

Money Bags puts down his money sack and starts searching through his money sack to look for this Infinite Ruby Banjo has managed. It didn't take Money Bags very long to find an oddly shaped Ruby, stuffed inside his money sack, that is nothing like the treasure he has inside his sack. A red, very detailed gem Money Bags is holding in his hand.