Ch. 23: Wicked Darkness

After Kazooie have finished off Bottles and she and Banjo are through with his army in BubbleGloop Swamp, Banjo and Kazooie moves up to the dark Jiggle Bottles have dropped when Kazooie attacked him. Banjo picks up the Jiggle and sees that aura surrounding it, looking how lifeless and scary it is.

"Well Kazooie," Banjo said "we got the Jiggle back. Now all it's left is for Sonic and Shantae finds two more people here that could have Jiggles like this one, and regroup with the others."

Getting out of Banjo's topic for a moment, Kazooie sees something really about Bottles, seeing he is surrounded by a dark aura even after he is now defeated, making Kazooie really curious.

"What's with Mole Summers over there?" Asked Kazooie.

Banjo also takes a look at Bottles for a moment, seeing Bottles surrounded by a dark aura. Like the others of Mumbo, Klungo, and Tooty, the darkness Bottles is corrupted with seem to drain itself out of Bottles, forming all that darkness into a sphere, giving back Bottles' original colors as the darkness continue to drain itself dry. Banjo and Kazooie isn't liking what is going on here, standing their ground for a given moment.

"I don't like where this is going buddy." Banjo said.

"Best be ready for anything." Kazooie encourage Banjo.

Once the darkness have completely drained itself out of Bottles and formed into a dark sphere, that sphere of darkness have exploded into thin air, disappearing for good. Banjo and Kazooie doesn't understand what seem to be have happened.

"I don't get what just happened." Said Banjo.

"Neither Do I." Kazooie added.

A little awhile later afterwards, Bottles begins to wake up, grabbing his senses again. Bottles barely got up and touch his head to recover from the injuries he received from Kazooie.

"Ow," Bottles said as a clear sign he is back to normal "my head."

"Bottles?" Asked Banjo to see if Bottles is actually back to normal.

After hearing Banjo's voice, Bottles have risen his head up to see the faces of Banjo and Kazooie right in front of him.

"Ah, Banjo!" Said Bottles as he is glad to see his pal again "It's so nice to see you again! As well as you too, Feather Butt."

"See that you don't give up on me don't you?" Kazooie guessed.

Bottles have a look around the area, being the giant turtle's insides, and sees how dark and scary the area looks.

"I don't like the looks of it." Bottles added.

"You haven't seen nothing yet Bottles." Banjo replies.

Banjo and Kazooie takes Bottles right outside of the turtle just for him to witness the real damage done to BubbleGloop Swamp. Bottles is rather to see BubbleGloop Swamp has fallen victim to Dark Sin's power. And it's not just this swamp, but their whole world entirely.

"Banjo," Bottles speaks "What is going on here?"

"Me and Kazooie just found out we are dealing with." Banjo answers.

"It's some lousy Christian phantom with a green face and an ugly robe." Kazooie describes Dark Sin "He said that he is going to wipe all of sin on the universe by erasing half the universe with 6 powerful gems called the Infinite Rubies."

"Hold on now." Bottles questioned "If this Dark Sin person gets his hands on those Rubies, that means."

"Half of life in the universe will be in serious danger." Said Banjo "And likely to disappear forever. And that includes innocent lives too."