Ch. 60: Bouncy Fun

Happy Valentine's day gamers! I hope you are spending wonderful time with that special someone in your life. It must be fun. Of course if you are spending Valentine's day alone, hey man. Don't worry about it. Love is not easy. But I promise you. That special someone is out there, waiting for you to come in their life. All you have to do is find them. Don't give up love, you'll find that special someone one day. If you're feeling lonely right now, please enjoy this latest chapter to pass the time. Happy Valentine's day and take care now. I love you all♥️♥️♥️

With Mega Man's hunt for Techno Baron and Ripto being a successful rescue, it is time to start a new hunt in the fun house, home stage of Bounce Man. And this time, our pink star warrior Kirby takes action, along side him is Dark Sin's betrayal daughter, Falvia to find the possessed captives in the fun house as they have arrived here, seeing it lifeless and dead.

"Oh dear!" Surprised Falvia "As far we go, things surely look bad than I could imagine."

Kirby looks at Falvia with concerning eyes, became curious of her as he is on this hunt with him. 

"Eh, never mind Kirby." Said Falvia "Anyway, shall we begin looking for your allies?" 

Kirby nodded at her with determined eyes. With that said, Kirby and Falvia begins their hunt for the possessed captives here in the fun house. Falvia first climb up the ladder, then Kirby to reach the new platform. As they both reach new platform, a glowing projectile was coming towards them, forcing Falvia to duck. Both of Falvia and Kirby turn on their right and see a flying weapon that shoots projectile, a robot that guards the fun house. This robot fires a another projectile, aiming at Falvia. Kirby jumps in front and suck in the projectile, and launch it back at it, destroying it. With the robot dealt with, Kirby and Falvia finds a ladder above them. Falvia jumps up and grabbed onto one bar of the ladder, begin climbing up, with Kirby behind her. After climbing up to the next platform, they found a row of bouncy balls attached on the platform Falvia and Kirby are standing on. 

"What is this?" Asked Falvia "Some kind of soft foothold?" 

As both Falvia and Kirby takes the first step in the bouncy balls, feeling how soft they are. Kirby decides to takes a jump on it, and the bouncy balls send him flying in the air, reaching the next platform of bouncy balls and took him up further. 

"Kirby, wait!" Shouted Falvia "Where you going? Don't leave me!" 

Falvia wondered what made Kirby to be sent in mid air and further, and soon assume it must be the bouncy balls she is standing on.  She makes a jump, and there she goes being taken in mid air, and further when she landed on the bouncy platform that boost her up and catch up with Kirby at the next platform. Kirby greeted Falvia as she made it with him. 

"How could something like those soft platforms can boost us up to new grounds?" Asked Falvia. 

Kirby nodded at her, saying he doesn't know, after all, he is a small baby, from a strange world. The two of them finds a another ladder above them, made Falvia jump and climb up, with Kirby following her to the next platform, just to drop down to the another attached below. Just looking up, they found a ladder they can climb up to next ground level, but it is out of their reach. 

"Well, there is a another ladder case," Said Falvia "but it's out of our reach. What are we going to do?" 

Kirby looks down on the edge and below them is some platform, attached with some strings. Kirby believes he might have an idea, having a sudden light bulb appeared above his head. Falvia noticed Kirby might be up with something. 

"Is there something wrong Kirby?" Asked Falvia. 

Kirby holds Falvia's hand, catching her attention as she doesn't doesn't understand what is Kirby doing.