Ch. 59: Fossil Fighter

Back inside the movie studio, Mega Man has found the possessed captives he is looking for, being Ripto and Techno Baron. While inside the studio trying to find them, both Ripto and Techno Baron have a surprise prepared for Mega Man to witness. As the fight were to go down between the two and Mega Man, they bring their robotic T-Rex with them, supposedly they have built on together and controlling it remotely, beefed up with the toughest metals around and came with a fire breath for extra pressure. Now Mega Man is now going up against one of the toughest robots he could ever go toe to toe with of Earth's extincted species.

Now inside the movie set, the battle between the Blue Bomber and the dinosaur is about to get down. The dinosaur roars out its battle cry as the fight could begin.

"Get ready Tin Man!" Said Ripto "You're in for one heck of a show!"

On the control pad with Techno Baron, located in the head, Ripto begins the battle by having the T-Rex to unleash its intense fire breath. The fight starts with the dinosaur unleashing its hottest flames from its mouth. Mega Man moves out of the way to avoid the massive flamethrower from the dinosaur. The dinosaur follows up with a another fire breath and Mega Man dodges again. 

"Keep dodging as much as you want," Said Ripto "it ain't gonna do you any favors."

"You haven't seen nothing yet!" Mega Man said.

Mega Man switched to his Ice Form and starts firing a icy ice beam at the T-Rex, hitting it with cold power. However, the Ice Form didn't do Mega Man any good as the ice beam hardly harm the T-Rex, doing Mega Man no favors in the Ice Form. 

"Why isn't this just pathetic?" Asked Techno Baron "Do you not your basic stages of matter?" 

The two made the robotic dinosaur to charge towards Mega Man with a massive impact. Mega Man activated his Speed Gear for a advantage, slowing down time. With the dinosaur have slowed down, Mega Man switched to his Block Form and get underneath the dinosaur to get behind it. Once Mega Man got behind the dinosaur, he summons a bunch of cinder blocks above the dinosaur and dump them all on top of it to deal as much damage as he could, while the Speed Gear was still active. Eventually, the Speed Gear wore off and time has returned to normal. Ripto and Techno Baron have mistakenly slammed the dinosaur right into the wall, barely taking any damage. Ripto and Techno Baron couldn't help but to feel something has happened. 

"I got a feeling of Deja Boo." Ripto "What happened?"

"If I recall," Techno Baron speaks "we lead the T-Rex into a wall, and it has something to do with that blue lad." 

The two characters have turned the robotic dinosaur around and see that Mega Man is now behind them, surprising them, specifically Ripto.

"WHAT THE?!" Ripto surprised "How did you get behind us that fast?"

Mega Man summons more cinder blocks above the dinosaur and drop them on it to deliver more damage. Though because of the strong metal for a body, it hardly did anything to at least damage the dinosaur, making the Block Form not very effective to use against.

"Well isn't that stupid of you," Ripto "dropping a bunch of rocks on a metal dinosaur."

"And quite rude too." Techno replied. 

Techno takes the lead to control the dinosaur by having it stomp on the ground, creating a massive force that brought Mega Man up on the air. Then have it gave Mega Man a good smack with a massive tail whip, crashing Mega Man in the room where the dinosaur broke out. 

"Hehe, this is too easy!" Ripto is pleased "Don't you agree?" 

"Though it is certainly a disappointment how pathetic this lad," Techno added "but the sooner we get rid of him for the Lord, the better."