Ch. 37: A Rerun Of The Past

Hello there my fellow readers! How are you guys doing so far? I sure hope you are all hanging on during this challenge in 2020. Hopefully things will get better by next year. Anywway, you may have noticed that The Team Of Heart And Hope has been going a bit slow for the past month or so. I did stated that I would take a break from this project for a while til this month on the 20th day. But I later changed my mind due to the many things I could offer for this story and other titles like this one here, so I came back afterwards. If you are a casual reader, you don't don't need to worry about this. Just move on to the next chapter, and if you are one of my followers and wondered why I came back early, well, let's just say a sudden thought happened. But let us not worry about that now, enjoy this new chapter here. And the next should be up shortly afters days or next week. Anyway, have fun!

Spyro begins his story with the ambush back from Artisans, planned by the serious robo fighter Bass, the ocean queen Risky Boots, and the Cosmic Vampire Marx. While Shantae, Mega Man, and Kirby were battling the three enemies, Sonic, Spyro, Falvia, and Banjo and Kazooie were trying to break free from the root trap (and gummy trap). But then they encountered something else in the same place while the fight was going on. There were three other figures that were near the heroes while Shantae, Mega Man, and Kirby were fighting. One has created multiple energy balls, shooting them in the face and left them dulled for a while. Spyro tries his best to stay focus and find out what's going on. But the effect of the energy ball has overcome Spyro and the rest, and eventually knocking them all out.

Up to moments later after their naps (3 hours before Shantae, Mega Man, and Kirby fought Zan Partizanne, Knuckles The Echidna, Rush, and Lobster Siren back from Peace Keepers), the team begins to gain back their consciousness. Sonic is the first to wake up, have a view around the area he and the team are at now.

"Where, am I?" Sonic asked when he woke up.

Spyro was next to wake up, and finds himself stranded in the center of some
facility with 4 dragon skull entrance. Banjo and Kazooie were, and lastly Falvia.

"What, just happened?" Asked Falvia.

"I, can't remember." Kazooie said.

After a moment, Kazooie is able to jam through her memory, remembering what has happened back from Artisans, and got some looks from their kidnappers. One is a spider like wizard with six limbless hands. The next was like a small bee with large rings around both whist, and some helmet with antennas. The next is some nature looking young lady, with a Hawaiian style of clothing, and has large leaves in the ears. And lastly is a fat, looking robot with weird round eyes, nuts/bolts for ears, and a unnecessary large jaw.

"I remember now!" Said Kazooie "We were captured by the others back from Artisans."

"Like who?" Asked Banjo.

"Yeah," Sonic added "Who Kazooie?"

"Well," Kazooie explains it's some sort of Hawaiian girl, a avenue size bee, a limbless spider, and a chunky robot."

Hearing what Kazooie have described of what she have remembered, Sonic takes a moment to think from the ambush back from Artisans, thinking who is this "bee" character Kazooie described.

"You feeling all right Sonic? Asked Spyro.

"Not sure Spyro." Sonic said "Not too sure about the rest of the kidnappers, but that one Kazooie described as a small bee, that one there sounds awfully familiar.

Falvia is sensing a strong connection of the Infinite Rudy, believing it is nearby. Sonic noticed something seem to have gotten Falvia's attention.