Ch. 25: Sonic/Shantae vs. Gruntilda/Humba Wumba

Back in the world of Freezeezy Peak, Sonic and Shantae is about to face off against Gruntilda and Humba Wumba after they defeated the giant walrus and escaped the cave where they were trapped in.

"Say good night kitties!" Said Gruntilda.

"Sinners' sinful actions ends now." Humba said

"Is that so?" Asked Sonic "How about we show you what we really made of then?"

Sonic boost up to Gruntilda, dealing with her, leaving Shantae to deal with Humba Wumba. Despite Shantae is still hungry, she have put her hunger aside and battles Humba Wumba. Viewing Shantae's fight first, Shantae begins preforming a belly dance and transforms into a monkey. Shantae jumps on Humba's face, scratching her. Humba gets Shantae off of her face, grabbing her small monkey body, and toss her over her. Shantae while flying in the sky ends up landing on the walrus safe and sound. Shantae in her monkey form goes for a monkey bullet, tackling her down on the ground, just behind that giant snowman statue. Even when Shantae tackled Humba, Humba push Shantae off with her bare hands.

"Sinner no match for Humba Wumba!" Humba claims.

Humba pulls out her magical staff and begin firing magical spheres at Shantae. Shantae in monkey form runs away to avoid getting hit by any of the spheres. After Humba's last attempt, Shantae once again jumped onto Humba, pinning her down. Shantae later gets off of Humba and returns to her normal form. Humba is able to get herself up before Shantae could react. Humba picks up her staff and start bashing Shantae with it, smacking her in the head and hips, then smack her sideways to knock her down. When Shantae is knocked down, Humba is about to shoot Shantae with a magical sphere from her staff. Shantae thinks right outside of the box, and use her legs to trip Humba over before she can fire a sphere. Shantae moves away from Humba to get herself some space.

"Hmm, bet you won't hit me if you can't catch me." Shantae said.

Shantae preforms her little belly dance and transforms into a small bat. Humba sees Shantae in her bat form, flying around her.

"Sinner amateur." She said.

Humba grabs her staff and fires magical spheres to bring Shantae down. Shantae miss those spheres and attack Humba head on, hitting her in the face, distracting her. Humba is able to grabbed a hold onto Shantae, attempts to squeeze her.

"Sinner weak!" Shouted Humba.

While being squeezed, Shantae have unleashed her Screech cry, causing Humba to let go of her and knees on the ground, covering her ears. Once she is down on the ground, Shantae returns to her normal form and begins to gives Humba some good hair whips, hurting Humba real good. Shantae is able to grabbed a hold onto Humba's hand with her large hair and slams her from behind, slamming on the ground. Although, even with that slam, Humba manage to get up and continue the fight with Shantae.

"Sinner fight good." Humba admits "But sinner won't win fight. Humba won't allow it."

"What kind of woman are you?" Shantae questioned Humba.

"The very best." Humba answers.

Humba goes on chasing Shantae and continues to swing Shantae with her magical staff. Shantae acts fast and blocks Humba's strikes with her golden bracelets on her whist. Humba then jumps up into the air and attempts to hits Shantae from above. Shantae just so happened to block Humba's strike from above with her bracelets, and pushed her forwards. 

"Very best huh?" Shantae added "Let's prove that."

Shantae unleashes 6 of her fireballs, hitting Humba. Even when Humba got hit by those fireballs, she did managed to strike the fireballs back to Shantae with her staff, giving Shantae a taste of her own medicine. Once got hit by her reflected fireballs, Humba quickly casts a spell on Shantae and turn her into a block of ice. Shantae has gotten surprised when Humba turns her into a block of ice.