Ch. 48: A Fight With Weather Changes

Back to the frozen castle at Artisans, in Spyro's world, Sonic, Shantae, and the rest of their team found one of Dark Sin's servants in here, being Vortex, master of the weather. Vortex have Falvia hostage and have delivered the ruby to his master. Although, his mission is not yet over, as he attempt to have revenge on the heroes, for killing his companion, Pansā back from Banjo and Kazooie's world. Now with Vortex have stay behind to fight the heroes, our heroes must battle the master of the weather in order to get back Falvia on their side. They must win this battle.

Vortex glares at the team with mean looking eyes, with his fist electrified, and Sonic, Shantae, and the rest prepare themselves as their fight with Vortex is about to begin.

"Get ready fools!" Vortex said "I'll have revenge, and avenge my brother!"

"Less talk, more fight momma boy!" Kazooie insulted Vortex.

Vortex snapped the moment Kazooie called him momma boy on purpose.

"THAT'S IT!!" Vortex screams.

The battle begins with Vortex coming straight at them with electric punches. The team split to surround Vortex, only Sonic staying behind to deal with him ahead. As Vortex attempts to land electric punches, Sonic dodges Vortex's punches easily with his speed, pushing his limit as he keep on dodging them. Then Sonic step up his game and attacks Vortex directly with his speed charges, running towards running them in short distance and great speed for a few time, and many times as he picks up the pace. Afterwards, Sonic kicked Vortex forward, made Vortex slide through the ground. Vortex later gets up, to get attacked by Kirby from behind, in the head. Vortex acted quick and fights Kirby with his electric punches, and landed the last punch so hard, it send Kirby flying through the air and slammed into a opposite wall. Vortex fires a Ice Beam at Kirby to freeze him frozen solid. Little did Vortex know, Kirby caught Vortex by surprised when he and sucked in and absorbed his Ice Beam, gaining a copy ability of Ice with a frozen ice hat.

"Say what now?" Vortex surprised as he did not expect Kirby to sucked in his ice beam and copied his powers, specifically his ice abilities.

"Surprised huh?" Asked Mega Man out of nowhere "Now it's my turn!"

Mega Man now attacks Vortex from behind like Kirby did, and then fired a massive fire ball from behind. Vortex growls at Mega Man, and goes for a electric punch. Mega Man barely dodged it, and hold up his Mega Buster on to Vortex's face, firing a another fire ball to make Vortex's back off. Vortex creates one of his icy transportation plate to fly around the air to avoid punishment from the heroes. Spyro takes the lead to fly up towards Vortex, having his Ice Tail ready. Vortex sees Spyro coming, and bring up his icy shield to block and counter Spyro's Ice Tail attack, causing the ice around his ice tail to shatter.

"You need to, chill out dawg!" Vortex made an ice pun.

Vortex launched the shield at Spyro and Spyro got slammed into the upper corner of the wall of both sides, causing the ice shield to break afterwards. Spyro is able to endure the slam to the wall from Vortex's ice shield.

"That wasn't, ice of you." Spyro said.

Spyro unleashed a blaze of flames at Vortex, landing a good hit on Vortex. Vortex cools down the flames with a water sphere, hitting Spyro, bringing him down. Banjo and Kazooie lends Spyro a helping hand by grabbing onto from behind.

"Gotta big man!" Said Banjo.

Kazooie leads above Banjo's head, and start pecking at Vortex's head, hurting. After a short while, Banjo spins Vortex around and let go of him and slams him into a wall. Vortex later dropped on the ground. Kazooie later takes off to the air with Banjo. Then Kazooie goes for the Beak Bomb, heading straight into Vortex at full speed. Vortex takes a deep breath, and screams out a massive gust of wind, blowing Banjo and Kazooie around and pushing them back.