Ch. 9: Sonic VS. Shantae

Back in the void where the heroes are trapped inside by Dark Sin's servants,
Spyro, Mega Man, Banjo/Kazooie, and Kirby are defeated in battle during their heated and intense fight in a all out brawl, leaving 2 heroes left in this brawl. The blue speedster Sonic, and the incredible genie heroine, Shantae. The two are prepared to throw down in this intense battle yet.

"It's time to put you in your place." Said Shantae.

"Hehe, gonna catch me first tho bar dancer!" Said Sonic.

Sonic begins the battle by speeding towards and give her a good beat down, then kick her forward to push her forcefully. Sonic then goes for a fully charged Spin Dash, and goes on Dashing towards Shantae at full speed. Shantae didn't have the right moment to counter Sonic's Spin Dash and ends up getting punished by Sonic's speedy attacks. Sonic then lands a solid Homing Attack behind Shantae, pinning her down. Shantae later gets up to continue the fight. Sonic once again goes for the Spin Dash attack, aiming at Shantae.

"Not this time hairball." Said Shantae. 

Shantae quickly dodged Sonic's Spin Dash Attack, barely missing him by just a inch or two away. When she has dodged Sonic's attack, Shantae began preforming her belly dance and transform into a bat. Sonic stops himself from running any further and turns back to see Shantae in a form of a bat. Shantae in the form of a bat began screeching out loud, stunning Sonic by making him scream in pain and block his ears, kneel down as he blocks his ears. Seeing that Sonic is down on the ground, Shantae change back to her normal form and wraps Sonic around with her large hair, tighten him up good. 

"Not so fast now are you?" Shantae talked back. 

Shantae yanks Sonic and gives Sonic a good punch, forcing to bounce off while still wrapped in Shantae's large hair. Shantae yet again yanks Sonic in and punch him again, bouncing him off again and keep up with the rhythm. Afterwards, Shantae later slams Sonic into the ground, burrowing him. Shantae unwraps Sonic and goes running to him. Shantae pulls him out, and gives him a massive beat down, giving him uppercuts that carries Sonic in mid air twice and then keeps up the speed by landing fast punching jabs, trying to take down Sonic. Shantae then finish off the combo by giving Sonic a mean kick of hers, pushing him away. Sonic later stops flying in thin air and lands on the ground, only slide back a few feet away. Sonic can see Shantae aiming both of her fingers at Sonic (one in each hand). A burst of flames appears in the tip of her fingers that later grow larger. Sonic looks that the flames are growing, also sees a smirk on Shantae's face. 

"Why so worried?" Asked Shantae "You know, I wondered how hedgehogs really taste like? Think we can test it out?" 

Shantae unleashed her intense flames, aiming that directly at Sonic. Sonic see the flames coming and quickly jumps up in the air before getting caught in the fire. Sonic preforms a solid Homing Attack and lands a nice hit on Shantae, forcing to stop with the fire attack. Sonic quickly makes his move and attack Shantae directly with his speed attack, preventing her from making a action and keep up the heat. Shantae goes a mean kick at Sonic, but Sonic endure and block the block the kick by simply blocking it with his hand. Shantae is surprised to see Sonic have blocked her kick with just one hand. 

"Why so worried pole dancer?" Asked Sonic, talking back to Shantae "You know, I wondered how long genies like you can keep this up for long. Think we can test it out?" 

Sonic grabbed a hold onto Shantae's leg and slams her from behind. Sonic jumps up and lands on Shantae while in the form of a ball and start spinning for a Spin Dash. While spinning, Sonic is dealing serious pain to Shantae from above, the way he kept on spinning and hurting Shantae with his spins up to his advantage. After Sonic's Spin Dash is fully charged, Sonic takes off dashing with Shantae from above while spinning. As Sonic spins forwards, Shantae receives a good deal of damage while taking the heat from Sonic's spins, and being dragged through the ground, unable to make a move since she is pinned down underneath Sonic, isn't able to escape from Sonic's grasp. After a while, Sonic starts to slow down with his spins. Sonic stops with his spins and takes Shantae with him in the air for a short while, giving  Shantae a face full of fast kicks. Once the two of them have landed on the ground, Sonic tackles Shantae real good by going for a small but solid Homing Attack in the stomach, pushing Shantae back and crashing her to the ground about 6 feet away. Due to Sonic's fast, massive attacks, Shantae is pinned down, trying to recover from her injuries Sonic have gave her, especially her stomach which Sonic hit her hard at. Shantae viciously stares at Sonic with mean eyes.