Ch. 22: Natural Habits

Now back in the world of BubbleGloop Swamp, Banjo and Kazooie is about to take on Bottles and his army in this swamp. With Bottles and everyone else corrupted by darkness and the Dark Jiggle taken from Banjo and Kazooie, the duo is gonna have to take the Jiggle by force, by taking on the army.

"End of the line sinners!" Said Bottles "Your days are done! Get them boys!"

Dozens and dozens of frogs start jumping towards Banjo and Kazooie, leaping over the area where they found the Dark Jiggle. Banjo and Kazooie make their way out of that area where the frogs are heading by using their Wonder Wing to the next platform before those frogs could leap on them and surrounds them. The frogs began chasing after the duo by leaping onto the water to the platform. 

"Banjo!" Kazooie said "Turn me around! I'm gonna dump on them."

Banjo listens to his pal and turns around, facing behind. Like Kazooie said, she did dump on them, dump them with explosive grenades that is. Kazooie fires Grenades from her feather bottom at the frogs chasing them. The grenades later exploded and taken down a good amount of frogs, but not all of them. Noticing there is a shadow shading them, Banjo and Kazooie look up just to find a troll that is about to crush from above. Banjo and Kazooie acts quickly and move out of the platform and move on to the next before the troll could crush the duo. This troll roars in anger as he learns he missed Banjo and Kazooie. Bottles sees the action going on down there, watching Banjo and Kazooie just avoiding his army like they did for both the frogs and that one troll. 

"You can't keep running away forever sinners!" Shouted Bottles. 

More trolls comes down to aid their allies against Banjo and Kazooie. The frogs and trolls goes on chasing after the duo. 

"Banjo!" Said Kazooie "The cube!" 

"Oh yeah that's right!" Banjo responded "The cube!"

Kazooie goes back inside of Banjo's backpack, then pop back up again with the cube Mumbo Jumbo's gave Banjo on her beak. Banjo takes the cube from Kazooie and quickly shakes the cube. The cube fires a beam of sparkles in thin air, and there a random potion appears from the sparkles, landing on Banjo hand. This potion provides ice abilities. 

"This one here gives you them fancy ice powers buddy." Banjo added. 

"Then give it here!" Kazooie insists. 

Banjo opens the potion and Kazooie takes the potion and start drinking it. Once Kazooie is done drinking the potion, Kazooie bursts out a ice beam from her mouth, freezing some parts of the swamp. 

"Wow!" Said Kazooie "That. Was. Cool." 

Banjo and Kazooie sees the frogs and trolls coming this way to take on Banjo and Kazooie. 

"Speaking of cool." Said Kazooie.

Kazooie fires a another ice beam from her mouth, freezing the trolls and frogs solid, locking them in place. Kazooie then fires ice balls from her mouths and hits the frozen frogs, shattering them to pieces. 

"Never mind the big fellas Kazooie." Said Banjo "Freeze the water! We might work to our advantage."

"Now you're talking business buddy!" Kazooie added. 

By Banjo's request, Kazooie hits the water with her ice beam attack, freezing every stream of water, also freezing the piranhas that are inside the waters. Bottles sees what Banjo and Kazooie is doing, thinking they thought they have the upper hand. 

"Hmm, even for some sinners," Bottles said "they turn out to be smarter than they actually look."

Bottles takes a look at the mosquitoes with giant fists, otherwise known as Buzzbombs, seeing them flying with their four fists on each Buzzbomb down.