Ch. 32: Shantae/Mega Man/Kirby vs. Risky Boots/Bass/Marx

After entering the home world of Spyro The Dragon with Falvia, daughter of Dark Sin on the side of the Team Of Heart And Hope, the team were somehow unexpectedly ambushed with a gummy trap and root prison by a pirate female, a black/gold armored robot, and a playful wicked creature named Risky Boots, Bass, and Marx, who managed to come into Spyro's home world, thanks with the help of Dark Sin he discovered that the heroes are spoiling his plans. Now Shantae, Mega Man, and Kirby now faces off against their enemies in Artisans in the home world of Spyro. Who will remain standing in victory?

Back at the very beginning in Spyro's world, Shantae, Mega Man, and Kirby are preparing themselves against Risky Boots, Bass, and Marx for this battle they're going to have. Risky Boots, Bass, and Marx looks furious at the heroes when they failed to step down of stopping Dark Sin from completing his plan.

"Should've have chose to stay down when the chance was right in front of you." Said Bass "Now your lives ends here!!"

Bass charged up his Bass Buster and fires at Shantae, Mega Man, and Kirby, forcing them to move out of the way to avoid his shot just barely. Risky Boots, Bass, and Marx moves up quickly and tackles their rightful enemy head on, splitting the fight into three part.

Getting into the fight between Mega Man and Bass first, Bass have Mega Man pinned down, begins to pound his face with his fists a couple of times. Before Bass could lands another punch, Mega Man is able to cancel out his punch by holding onto his fist, and then kicks Bass to make him to get off of Mega Man. Once Mega Man got Bass from and is back up standing, Mega Man began to shoot Bass with his Mega Buster, getting good shots of him in the process. Bass takes the shots from Mega Man's Mega Buster, enduring the shots well.

"Your weapon is useless against me!" Shouted Bass.

Bass fires energy bullets from his Bass Buster, punishing Mega Man with much effort. Mega Man switched to his Rocket Form, and then activated his Power Gear for massive damage. He fire multiple large rockets at Bass, making Bass activate his jet boosts and goes on dashing at full speed to avoid the large rockets Mega Man fired at them, causing the rockets to hit the ground and makes big holes. Once they were all gone, Bass goes on dashing towards at full force with a mighty kick. Mega Man quickly switched the gears to activate the Speed Gear, slowing down time, and gaining the upper edge. With time has slowed down, Bass is left vulnerable for Mega Man to land good jabs on him. Mega Man then grabbed onto Bass' leg and tossed him over the castle in front, connected to a small, grassy platform, with both grassy platforms on the sides. Once Mega Man have thrown Bass over to the castle, the Speed Gear wore off, returning time to  normal. Once time went to normal, Bass heads towards the castle wall and crashed right into the wall, almost breaking through it. Bass later then crashed on the ground, lying on his face. Bass later gets up, still able to continue the fight with his robot rival.

"That annoying sinner think he can outclass my power huh?" Bass asked himself "He's gonna have a another thing coming for him!"

Bass fires at Mega Man with his Bass Buster, keeping the pressure on for Mega Man to handle alone with Bass. Mega Man switched his Saw Form and throws three saw blades at Bass. Bass glare at Mega Man with disappointment, and knocked the saws out of the way from both sides. Bass thrust towards Mega Man, pounding him into the ground. Just before Bass could pound Mega Man in the face with both of his fists, Shantae lends Mega Man a hand by wrapping her large hair around Bass' hands, and yanked him in, keeping him away from Mega Man. Once Shantae helped out Mega Man, Risky Boots punched her from behind, pinning her down.

"Pitiful fool!" Said Risky Boots "I'm your opponent, not him!"

Shantae kicks Risky Boots in the belly and backed up. Mega Man gets up and joins Shantae to aid her. Bass gets up afterwards and Risky Boots recovered quickly from Shantae's kick.