Ch. 5: System Going Dark (Mega Man's Story)

With Sonic, Spyro, Kirby, and Shantae stoned and taken by the mighty Dark Sin who have conquered their worlds and absorbed their power, affected everyone with his darkness, and claimed one of the Infinite Rubies, there are now 2 worlds left for Dark Sin to visit and take over.

Now the story takes place in the laboratory of the famous scientist, Dr. Light. Inside the laboratory, Mega Man is shown helping out with Dr. Light's assistant, Auto. Auto was having difficulty with the battery of Dr. Light's latest invention.

"Thanks for lending me a hand Rock." Said Auto "I really appreciate it."

"It's nothing Auto." Said Rock (who is known as Mega Man) "Although, may I say what kind of invention is this?"

"Not sure." Auto "Dr. Light hasn't really told anyone of what this invention is supposed to be. All I can say it could a message for improving robots into better shape or some sort."

"Heh," Rock said "Guess it's about time to finally get you into shape for once."

"Hey!" Auto offended.

"Relax!" Said Rock "I'm only teasing you."

Auto growls at Rock for his "roundness." About a moment later, Rock's sister, Roll and trusty partner, Rush comes to meet up with Rock and Auto to see what are they doing.

"Hey guys!" Shouted Roll "What's going on?

Rush barks happily at them both. Rock started to that he was only teasing Auto about his weight, and Auto took it offense. He also explained that Dr. Light hasn't came back just yet. Roll is too concerned of where could Dr. Light be. Auto suggested if they all could go out and start looking for him.

"Well," said Rock "Dr. Light is only gone for a hour. I'm pretty sure there were delays that cause Dr. Light to be late, I'm sure of it."

"I guess you're right Rock." Roll said "That could be the case. After all, he is a busy man, and a famous scientist."

So the crew relaxed a little and waited patiently for Dr. Light to relax. During that time, there were really not as much work as there should be. So basically, Rock and the others just relax and continue to wait. 6 hours have passed and the day is starting to get dark. And yet, Dr. Light hasn't returned yet. Rock and the others are really concerned about Dr. Light now of why he hasn't returned yet.

"Okay," Auto speaks out "I am starting to have second thoughts here."

"Agreed." Roll said "It's already nighttime and he still haven't got back yet."

"Okay," Rock said "I know I said it could have been have delays, but even some delays shouldn't take this long. I believe it's a good time to go on after Dr. Light."

Auto, Rush, and Roll totally agreed with Rock. Just as before they could make their next move, they heard a blast coming from the main entrance. The blast was so loud, that Rock and the others assumed it is a Intruders coming in. Rush begins to bark angrily.

"That doesn't sound good." Said Auto.

"No," Rock added "it doesn't."

Rock rush towards the container to gear up for anything to come. Roll tells Rock to hurry up and get ready. Auto and Rush barricade the door to hold back the Intruder. Inside the container, Rock gears up for danger to come by switching to his robot form, going from Rock, to Mega Man. Once Mega Man is in his robot form, Mega Man steps out of the container and prepare himself for the Intruder. As the Intruder tries to break through the door, this intruder sudden blast the door open, not only destroying the door, but also destroying the obstacles Auto and Rush use to barricade the door. This intruder is revealed to be Proto Man, Mega Man's brother and one of Dr. Light creation. From appearance, Proto Man looks very scary looking and have seem to lost all of his colors, replacing them with a dark purple color. Mega Man and the others were shocked to see Proto Man is the Intruder and the one that breaks into their home.