Ch. 30: The Origin Of Dark Sin

After dealing with Camouflage for a short while, Sonic, Shantae, and the rest of the Team Of Heart And Hope has found a fearful girl who was spying on them dealing with Camouflage before finishing him off. The girl who is now exposed out of the open for the Team Of Heart And Hope to see, she is desperate to crawl while being seen. Sonic and Shantae walks up to her as the girl shiver in fear as the leaders walks up to her.

"Relax." Shantae said calmly as she and Sonic approach her "It's alright."

"You"re not like right?" Asked Sonic "I can tell."

Sonic reach out his hand for the girl to grab on. The girl was still scared after what she witnessed, but seeing they don't seem to want to harm her in any way, she cautiously takes Sonic's hand, allowing him to lift her up. The girl looks at the team in the eyes, seeing they are concerned about the girl. From appearance, this girl has light purple skin, with blue hair with bunches, has two sliver bracelets on her whist and a choker too. Has a purple skirt with glitter patterns below. This girl made some movement by lowering her head, looking down on the floor.

"I'm, I'm sorry for acting so scared." The girl said "And I'm so sorry you all have to take this path you're in right now."

"Who are you?" Asked Spyro.

"My name?" Asked the girl "My name, is Falvia. And....And I'm....."

Falvia remain quiet right before finishing her sentence, leaving Sonic, Shantae, and the team concerned about her sentence.

"I'm, the daughter of Dark Sin."

The team were caught off guard a bit when Falvia reveals that she is the daughter of Dark Sin. Falvia felt very uneasy telling them that.

"Whoa!" Shantae surprised "You're the daughter of Dark Sin?!"

"You don't seen to have his character tho." Kazooie said.

"I don't." Falvia said "Because I don't like what my father is planning to do
with this universe with many lives at stake right now because of it."

Falvia shed tears as she is much fearful after mentioning her father's plans. Then she goes on assuming what will the Team Of Heart And Hope do for the greater good. She looks at them tearfully, believing that they have to put her father down in order to save more than billions of lives being taken from that madman.

"You don't think you're gonna......"

Falvia is unable to finish her sentence as not only she is freighted, but sadden at the same time. Even if she couldn't finish her sentence, Sonic and Shantae understood where she was getting at, taking a deep breath as a result.

"You know it needs to be done." Said Sonic "He already affected our the universe with everyone in it."

"Not to mention he now has his hands on two Infinite Rubies now, and we need to get the rest of them before he does."

Just as Falvia predicted, she understands what needs to be done, nodded at them.

"Although," Mega Man speaks "Taking down Dark Sin won't be easy tho. I mean, we were barely outmatched this much by Pansà, and I expected greater results."

"If we're going to defeat Dark Sin," Banjo said "We need to everything about him. So far, all we got is just his family just broke apart or something."

"No." Falvia speaks "It, wasn't like that exactly. If you are that desperate to destroy my father and save the many lives at stakes in this universe, perhaps you would interested where this all started."

Falvia begins to tell the story of Dark Sin. In this very reality, in this castle, Dark Sin was originally known as King Miracle, with a beautiful wife, Cailan, his queen with two beautiful children, one of them being Falvia herself and her sibling, Adrik. Dark Sin had a perfect family, a beautiful home and his beautiful kind he calls them his people. Dark Sin did see himself more than just a king, rather a god really with the power of will he has ever since born. Referring as a god, King Miracle has a grudge against sinners and sinful actions. Though, King Miracle was the type of king who doesn't go further when punishing those sinners for their actions and has a chance to forgive them for their actions and give them a chance to live. Life for King Miracle was excellent. But then, the inevitable happened and changed King Miracle whole world forever. King Miracle was later shocked to find his son has been given in to darkness, seeing how pointless it is to live in a universe where the majority of lives are nothing but foolish creatures. King Miracle does not like what his son is doing, believing his son has became a sinner and he seem to be proud of it too. Oh King Miracle tried to stop Adrik from pulling any sinful actions, but seeing how his son has turned to the dark side just freighten him dearly, giving Adrik the upper hand to rob his father's power, giving a port of his own power instead, seeing him suffering. He even made his own mother turn to the dark side, leaving Miracle and his daughter defenseless. After that incident, Adrik and Cailan escapes from the reality and move on elsewhere in the universe on their separate ways with different paths. Seeing how family has broken up and leaving him in ruin, that's where King Miracle blames sin for the fall of his family, only this time, he believes everyone outside his reality are all sinners, and has made his goal to wipe the universe clean, and bring upon a new name for himself, Dark Sin. He has planned to control the universe at his will and wipe it clean off sin by finding the rare and powerful gems called the Infinite Rubies, the type of rubies with massive power. By finding all 6, Dark Sin shall punished everyone for not only their sinful actions, but also tearing down his family as a result of it.

"And ever since that day," said Falvia "my father has remain with his goal, and will not stop until he finish his goal."

Hearing that story that Falvia told has really made the team shocked, how the past really made Dark Sin who he is today.

"I don't know what to say." Said Spyro "We're sorry to hear that. It must be tough for you."

Falvia nodded yes as a answer for Spyro.

"That's some story you told us." Kazooie admits "But that doesn't explain where freaks like the lizard and the shadow loner."

"That "Shadow Loner" you refer was Pansà." Falvia respond "He is part of Dark Sin's special squad called the Elite Force. He has teamed up with the others such as; Vortex, Orre, Inferno, Doku-Ous, and the most powerful servant and leader of the group, Saishikku."

"What about the lizard?" Asked Banjo.

"That's Camouflage." Falvia answered "He's not part of the Elite Force. He is more like the squad's bird eye."

"Well, it won't matter for long now. Shantae added "We still have to push forward and move onto the next world to restore and find that Infinite Rudy."

"Exactly how?" Mega Man questioned.

Shantae turns around to see Mega Man with a handful of shattered glass pieces from the broken globes that powers up the portals.

"The globes shattered, remember?" Mega Man added "Without those globes, opening a portal to the next world is out of our reach."

"I can help with that." Said Falvia "I have the ability to teleport people to other worlds, and aid them in battle. That's if, you allow me to accompany you in your journey."

Sonic and Shantae thinks about the possibilities through their heads, thinking what would happen if Falvia were to tag along with them.

"Are you sure about it?" Asked Sonic "This mission is ma-"

"I already made up my mind." Falvia said "Please, take me on your journey. At this point, it's already too late for my father to change his way at any given point. If you take me, I shall aid you all in every way possible to succeed what you need to complete, making it difficult for the Elite Force to stop you now."

Seeing and hearing that Falvia request to tag along with the Team Of Heart And Hope on their journey to save their homes and the universe, Sonic and Shantae looks at each other in the eyes, trying to find a way to respond. They look back at the others for some way they could use. Unfortunately, Mega Man, Spyro, Kirby, or even Banjo and Kazooie doesn't have anything for them to say to Falvia. As leaders, Sonic and Shantae takes a deep breath, and stares at Falvia face to face.

"All right then Falvia." Said Shantae "You're in. You can tag along with us to restore our worlds and get those Infinite Rubies."

"But you got to stay close to us tho." Sonic added.

"We brought one world to normal." Spyro explained "But we still have 5 to go, and things isn't gonna be nice as we push on."

"Exactly!" Sonic replies "So if you're gonna tag along to aid us as we restore our worlds, you have to stay close to us. It doesn't matter who you decide to stick with, but as long it's no one else but us."

"I will." Falvia promised "I'll stay close as possible to you all. Tho, I do believe it's gonna one experience I'll never forget, just like what I had in the past. I'm ready!"

"Let's do this!" Shantae said "Falvia, takes us to our next destination."

Falvia nodded at Shantae as she prepare to teleport the team and herself to the next world to save and claim the next Infinite Rudy. Falvia closes her eyes and bring her hands together, as if she's praying. A blue symbol appeared beneath the team, surprising everyone but Falvia by the magical circle. Eventually, Falvia have teleported one hero at a time to the next world to wield up in, then teleported herself last, leaving the twisted reality and head straight to the next world to save and hope to claim the Rudy before any of Dark Sin's servants do.