Ch. 80: Solid Snake

Coming back to Fruity Forest, the Team Of Heart And Hope have found themselves engaged in battle with a giant Cobra made of rocky stone. What seems to have happened is that when Falvia unleashed her intense power that caused major damage to the area with a shockwave, her wave must have been loud enough to draw in the possessed Rock Cobra, summoning the solid, rock snake right to its prey to feast on. The Rock Cobra begins its wild attack by roaring at them and goes charging up, only to miss our heroes by the time the Cobra move and goes off charging, making it hit and break through a couple of trees. Upon slamming into a couple of trees, the Cobra hisses loudly and it has burrow to the ground, planning its next attack. 

"It dug through the ground!" Banjo said. 

"It's planning its attack underground." Shantae added. 

It didn't take very long before the Rock Cobra dug back up into the surface near Sonic and Falvia to attack, only to miss again thanks to Sonic's speed that got him and Falvia out of Cobra's reach. 

"This creature must have felt what happened here and draws its attention here." Falvia stated while Sonic is carrying her. 

"Sure looks that way!" Sonic agrees "But it won't it matter for long when we kicked its behind!"

Just before the Rock Cobra could chase after Sonic and Falvia, the Cobra can feel something grabbing its tail. As the Cobra turns, the Cobra sees Banjo grabbing into its tail and pulling it in. While Banjo pulls, Kazooie aims her beak and starts shooting eggs at the Cobra's face. Though, it isn't effective towards the giant snake. The Rock Cobra roars at the hairy duo, started to rattle its tail, shaking up the duo a bit, soon tossing them in the air. It wasn't long before Banjo and Kazooie start falling, making Kazooie to spread her wing and fly, landing safely near Shantae. 

"Are you all right?" Asked Shantae.

"We're both okay." Banjo answered. 

The Cobra roars at the duo and the Half-Genie, starting to move towards them. Shantae performs her belly dance and transforms into an elephant, charging towards the Cobra. Banjo and Kazooie assist Shantae with their Wonder Wing Attack, charging and clashes with the Cobra. With Shantae and the hairy duo clashing with the Cobra, holding it down, Spyro comes down to help his teammates by crashing down onto the Cobra's head with a Skull Smash, pinning it down.

"Now's our chance!" Spyro yelled.

Now everyone (but Falvia and Rush) now attacks the Cobra in the head at once, trying to pressure the snake. Little did our heroes know, the snake broke apart. But, the snake isn't necessarily breaking apart, it's actually detaching itself remotely part by part, reattaching itself back together, catching our heroes by surprise. The Cobra hisses our heroes once it had built itself back together.

"Oh come on!" Sonic shouted "That's not fair!"

The Cobra has smacked our heroes with its large tail, slamming into some trees individual, with Falvia and Rush watching the fight.

"Sonic! Shantae!" Shouted Falvia, calling out for her team.

As the team fights the Rock Cobra, Rush barks at Falvia, trying to speak with you.

"What is it Robot Dog?" Asked Falvia "What you do need?"

Rush barks at Falvia to speak with her, trying to suggest her using her surprising power. While Falvia does not understand what Rush is saying, based on the damage she did during her painful experience earlier ago, she knows where Rush is getting at, and thus, she shamefully rejects Rush's suggestion. 

"Look, boy!" Falvia said "I know what you want me to do, but I can't do it!"

Rush is surprised to hear Falvia is unable to wield her power despite how powerful her shockwave is, now attempting to reason with her and convince her to use her power to help Sonic, Shantae, and the rest.