Ch. 69: The Man Of Steel

Back inside Dr. Wily's Gear Fortress, Sonic, Shantae, and the rest of the Team Of Heart And Hope has found the Infinite Ruby they were looking for within the depth of this fortress. They had it at last in their hands, for a few seconds when they were attacked by Dark Sin's best follower and member of the Elite Force, Orre, master of metal. Orre has trapped and caught Falvia by force with the mental ability to bend and grabs Falvia, lifting her up in the air along with the Infinite Ruby she's carrying. Now our heroes find themselves having to battle the Orre in a fight in order to save Falvia from his wrath and receive the Infinite Ruby. 

"Bring it on small fries!" Orre said "Show me what you made of!" 

"Hmm, fine." Shantae replies "You asked for it."

"Here we come!" Sonic shouted.

Sonic is the first to attack Orre by running towards at high speed, kicking him in the gut. After taking that hit, Orre proceeds to punch Sonic in the face, only to miss him as the Blue Blur vanishes instantly. Then Sonic goes ahead to punish Orre with his speedy attacks, making Orre unable to defend himself against Sonic's speed. Sonic then kicks Orre towards the others to have their fun with him. As Orre gets up from the ground, Shantae takes the lead to attack him by whipping him with her hair. Then there goes Banjo and Kazooie jumping over Shantae and goes to slam on Orre. Before Banjo and Kazooie could land a hit on Orre, Orre managed to grab a hold onto Shantae's hair, stretches it out, then let it go of Shantae and slap Shantae in the face, pushing her back and allow Orre to dodge Banjo's slam attack. 

"Is that all you got punk?" Asked Orre "Come on!"

Orre moves up and attacks Banjo head-on, providing a mix of jabs and hooks to overwhelm the hairy duo. Then he landed a strong right straight punch in the gut, sliding Banjo back while still standing. As Banjo withstands the punch, his best friend Kazooie gets out of his bag to back up her friend to attack Orre straight forward. 

"You lousy Meatloaf!!" Kazooie yelled "Leave my friend alone!!" 

Kazooie strikes Orre by first pecking him in the face, then her wings afterward, striking him with them. Then fly by her, attacking them with her speed, aiming her beak against her, hurting him a little. But it didn't matter for long as Orre have grabbed Kazooie by the neck, choking the life out of her. 

"Stupid bird!" Said Orre while choking Kazooie "You fight like a chicken would."

"Hands off of her you brute!" Yelled Banjo as he runs to Kazooie's rescue. 

Banjo lands his bear punch, made Orre let go of Kazooie, allowing her to fly away. Banjo then strikes Orre with some hooks of his, trying to hurt him as much as possible as he could, finished it all in with a two feet attack, pushing him back. Orre once again gave Banjo a variety of different punches, overwhelming him again. Luckily for Banjo, Orre didn't finish his punching combo as Banjo's teammate Spyro came to the rescue by charging towards Orre, keeping him away from the hairy duo. Now dealing with Spyro now, Orre holds his might against the purple dragon, able to tip Spyro off-balance to punish Spyro with his heavy blows. Spyro was able to counter Orre's last punch and attack him upwards, then slamming him down with his tail. Spyro then goes flying up and unleashed his fire blast from above. Orre crosses his arms to shield himself and takes the hit. Once Orre has withstood and took Spyro's fire blast, Orre was going to take care of the purple dragon, but all of a sudden, time has slowed down, slowing everyone down, including Orre. This is the work of Mega Man's Double Gear system, being the Speed Gear. With Orre under the effect, Mega Man now strikes at Orre by shooting at him with bullets from his Mega Buster. Mega Man took action to get close and gives him up with a good uppercut. 

"Try this for size!" Mega Man have said, switching to his Gear Form. 

In his Gear From, Mega Man summons and throws 3 saws each from both sides, surrounding him. Mega Man makes a jump above him, aiming his fist for a Hard Knuckle. That's Mega Man turns off his Speed Gear, returning time to normal, and then, launches his fist at him. With time have returned to normal, Orre got ambushed and has taken the 6 saws from both sides, then received the Hard Knuckle and slams on the ground. Unfortunately, Orre has become quite durable against our heroes' attacks, which seem to please him somehow. Orre gets up and cracks his neck, ready for more.