Ch. 13: Mechanical Breathing Dragon

As the heroes jumped into the portal Sonic and the rest have jumped into, our heroes jumps out of the portal one by one, and has made their first stop in Spiral Mountain, or in this case, the home world of Banjo and Kazooie. From their view, Spiral Mountain is now being looked at as a dark, dead land with darkness had spread all over Banjo-Kazooie's home world like a plague. Sonic, Shantae, and the rest witnessed the very work of Dark Sin and see his affected done to this world.

"Where are we?" Asked Spyro "This place doesn't look so nice at all."

"This is our home." Banjo said while looking so despair for a moment "A home me and Kazooie lives."

Sonic, Shantae, and the others are really surprised that this dark looking land is the once home world of Banjo and Kazooie.

"Don't look so down buddy," said Sonic "We'll fix this and brings this world to its normal self!"

"But how?" Mega Man questioned Sonic "We just got here, and we don't know where to start. These Rubies were talking about could be anywhere."

Mega Man seem to make a very good point, due to the fact that the whole team but Banjo and Kazooie aren't familiar with this world, unlike their own respective worlds. Luckily, Sonic came up with a solution that may sound crazy and time consuming, but since the Infinite Rubies is likely to be well hidden from the living eyes, it is the team's best shot to find them before Dark Sin could get his hands on them. 

"Well we mind as well find to search the entire world if we have to." Sonic suggested "The Rudy is likely to be hidden from us, so it's best to find it by searching everywhere."

"I will admit," Shantae jumps in "that is actually quite accurate to me. I suppose that is a start for us."

Okay," Mega Man admits "Where to? 

As they were discussing their plans, Kirby suddenly disappeared from their team, arrows marking the spot where Kirby was standing. When the team looks around the area of Spiral Mountain, looking for Kirby and calling out for him, Shantae and Sonic has found Kirby going into a dark, purple looking house, down the small hill. 

"There he is!" Sonic said.

Sonic and Shantae chase after Kirby while the rest follows. As Kirby is near the door of the house downhill and is about to open the door, Sonic and Shantae catches Kirby before he could open the door.

"Kirby!" Shouted Shantae

"What you think you're doing?" Asked Sonic.

Kirby makes his own noises and uses his sign language, explaining to Sonic and Shantae that he found someone near this house they are at right now. Looking at the house right now, right away, Banjo and Kazooie realized this is their own home. 

"I know this house." Banjo steps in "This was our house. We live together in this with...."

As Banjo stood quiet for quiet for us a moment, Banjo then gasped as he realized his little sister, Tooty was here, shouting out her name out loud. 

"Tooty" Asked Shantae.

"Who's Tooty?" Asked Spyro. 

"Tooty is my little sister," Said Banjo "the last remains of my family. And she is just as energized as Kazooie."

"If she is really is here," Shantae said "then there is a good chance she could be corrupted by the darkness and basically everyone else here. That goes with each of us too."

"Well I don't see what can hurt any us just opening this door." Sonic said. 

Shantae seem to agree with Sonic. Sonic has opened the door to Banjo and Kazooie's house. Inside their house, they see someone planting some devices on the floor, a mine what looks to be.  As they opened the door, this someone noticed he is now spotted by the team. And this is someone is none other than Bottles The Mole himself.