Ch. 24: Icicle Territory

Now going inside the world of Freezeezy Peak within Gruntilda's lair, Sonic and Shantae has made it in this icy, frozen world to hunt down Gruntilda and Humba Wumba that came in this world. Just like all the other worlds the other heroes have came into, Freezeezy Peak has fallen victim of Dark Sin's power, have lost its color to this lifeless purple. But at least the world still kept the icy temperature tho. Sonic sees Shantae shivering as she is in this world with Sonic.

"What's with, with, with this place?" Asked Shantae as she is shivering "I know i,i,i it's supposed to be c,c ,c cold, but not this cold."

"You'll get used to it genie girl." Sonic said "Come on, we got ladies to impress girl, if you mean what I mean."

Sonic takes the head start to find Gruntilda and Humba Wumba, while Shantae is trying to keep her shivering under control.

"P, P, P, Pervert."Said Shantae as she is referring to Sonic's words just now. Sonic and Shantae moves up and stop by a icy slide. Both Sonic and Shantae did move very slowly so they could not slip. However, their plan failed and slips down on the icy slides, getting down quickly, and landed on the snowy platform. 

"Talk about a slippy situation." Sonic said. 

Sonic and Shantae gets up and proceed to move on, just to find a another icy slide to slip on a second time. Sonic and Shantae takes action to slide down on the icy slide to slide on to the main center of Freezeezy Peak, landing on the snowy platform again a second time. They both get up from the snow to proceed to move on. From their view, Sonic and Shantae takes a look of the center of Freezeezy Peak, seeing how huge the world is. 

"Whoa!" Shantae is surprised "THIS IS SO BIG!" 

"Boy!" Sonic added "Banjo and Kazooie sure does have their hands with this place. 

Without even paying attention at all, Sonic and Shantae takes a snowball in the face. Sonic and Shantae turns around to find who just threw those two snowballs at them. As they witnessed, it was the giant snowman on a icy platform and growling at them. This snowman grabs snow out of his body, formed it into a snowball, and throws it at one of them, but ended up missing them. 

"Like every world," Shantae said "there was a bunch of weirdos all around us."

This snowman roars at them out of anger, and proceeds to make a another. Sonic and Shantae takes quick action to attack the snowman. Sonic makes the first attack with a Homing Attack. After that Homing Attack, Sonic climbs up on top of his top hat, draws his attention towards his head to hit Sonic. In just the right moment, Sonic jumps off the snowman's head, making him hit his own head. Shantae takes her turn to unleash her flames into the snowman, melting the snowman down. The snowman attempted to make a another snowball to hit either Sonic or Shantae, but it was too late for him, as he is now melted, thanks to Shantae's flamethrower.

"That'll take him care of him." Said Shantae.

"Says a genie who could have just warm herself up with her fire." Sonic added.

"Hey now!" Yelled Shantae "I just didn't thought of it okay?!"

"Hehe!" Sonic chuckles "All right then. Where did those ladies go?"

Shantae takes a look at her left, and finds a icy slide on her left, believing there could be a cave for Sonic and Shantae to search at.

"Perhaps we could search over there where the icy slide is at." Shantae suggested "Maybe we'll find a cave to search."

"Seem logical enough." Sonic agrees "Let's go."

Both Sonic and Shantae goes over the left and hop over a small stream of freezing water and past by a lifeless Christmas Tree and head over to the icy slide. Shantae preforms a belly dance and transforms into a Spider.