Ch. 54: Block The Blocks

First started the hunt for the heroes' friend with Sonic who ended up in the Block Temple to start his journey to find his friends, or even his team's friends perhaps. 

"So, this is the Block Temple Iris was talking about?" Sonic assumed "Looks pretty ugly out here. But then again, it's Green Face's fault."

Sonic begins moving by jumping on top of the stone block, then the next that's blocking Sonic and views what's up ahead in his path, where there some small platform with floating robots slowly moving toward Sonic while falling blocks falls on the pit, 

"Geez!" Sonic expressed "This hunt is gonna be some chore." 

Sonic lands some Homing Attacks on the floating robots, destroying them and dodged the first two stone blocks that was falling on him. After Sonic land on the next platform, he spotted two robot with thin like hamster wheels rolling towards him without stopping. 

"I see you two are sort of fans of mine." Sonic assumes as he performs and push through their wheels, and their bodies, leaving them behind destroyed and dead "but I don't have time for autographs." 

Sonic continues to push forward and pulls off the next Homing Attack, land safely and seeing a robot with a hammer, waiting Sonic to get close. Sonic charges up his Spin Dash and charges through the hammer robot, destroying it and letting it explode to get pass. As the blue hedgehog passed through, he see a latter he can climb on. Sonic moves up and climb to the top. When he climbed onto next ground level, he see a another robot with a thin wheel coming towards. Sonic spin dash through the robot, destroying him with ease.

"Hmm, no problem." Sonic said. 

Sonic finds a another staircase and begin climbing to the next ground level. When Sonic climbed, Sonic finds his path being blocked by tall blocks. Sonic dash towards the tall blocks and crush them. After crushing the blocks. Sonic finds himself standing on a conveyor belt of some sort and finds two robots ahead, one that turns invisible and shoots needle like bullets, and a robot with a hammer. Sonic times his attack for the invisible robot to become visible again before landing a Homing Attack to crush it, and then Dash Slam on top of the hammer robots. 

"So far, so good." Sonic said "I haven't encountered any of Dark Sin's worshipping losers as if yet." 

Sonic moves up continue his hunt. Sonic jumps and dash through a stack of tall blocks, then climb on the latter. When he reached new ground level, he now encountered some of Dark Sin's followers, along side a Met hiding under his construction helmet. 

"It's him!" Said follower #1 "It's one of the greatest sinner!" 

"Seize him!" Shouted follower #2.

"Ugh, I spoke too soon." Sonic added. 

As the followers chase after Sonic, Sonic fights them off with some Homing Attacks. Sonic grab one followers and kick him multiple times, really fast before pulling off the finisher kick. Sonic dash towards some to send some into the air. Once they were in the air, Sonic quickly lands some Homing Attacks to deliver some real pain to them. Sonic lands safely, and the followers that were in the air fell on the ground and knocked out cold, leaving him with three left. Sonic grabs one nearby, gave her some quickly knee kicks, then kicks in the air, and pulls off some quick Spin Dash, before kicking her in the head and slamming her on the ground. Sonic encountered one follower that was going to punch Sonic from behind, and gave him a serious punch, slammed towards a stack of tall blocks. 

"You losers don't stand a chance." Sonic said. 

As one follower run towards Sonic, Sonic kicks him from behind and slams into the ground, who later fall on the ground out cold. Sonic jumps above the Met and slams it to crush to finish the fight. Once all enemies were defeated, Sonic moves on by climbing the next latter. As he reached next ground, Sonic finds a another stacks of tall blocks blocking his way. Sonic charge up his Spin Dash, and slams through the blocks, as well through two followers and a thin wheeled robot on the other side, killing those two followers and destroying the wheel robot. After crushing through the blocks and the enemies, Sonic looks up ahead small platforms with cubed blocks falling from above, with one follower per platform, and two floating robots, moving towards him. Sonic lands Homing Attacks to destroy the robots, then slams directed above the follower. Sonic then dash towards the next follower, sending him in the air. Once in the air, Sonic lands a Homing Attack at him, then a cubed blocks hits him and sending down on the pit, making him scream. Sonic lands on the next platform while hearing the follower screams to his death.