Ch. 67: Serious Lockdown

After leaving the laboratory, the Team Of Heart And Hope has made it to their location Mega Man chose, came here together in a group. They rose and find themselves together in one piece.

"Well, we made it in one piece." Sonic said.

"Where are we anyway?" Asked Shantae.

Right in front, Sonic, Shantae, and the rest of the team have looked right in front of them, seeing a dangerous, secured fortress, shaped like a skull head with a mustache and a big W in the head.

"Didn't think I would come here again," Mega Man said "with a different purpose."

"Hey, Mega Man?" Asked Banjo "Where are we?"

"Gentleman, and ladies." Mega Man speaks, making Shantae giggled and Kazooie unimpressed "Welcome to the Gear Fortress, the heavily armed castle built by Dr. Albert W Wily, my archenemy."

The Team Of Heart And Hope takes a very good look at the Gear Fortress that was once by Wily in his glorious creation, now in ruins by this dead, hollow form thanks to Dark Sin.

"I believe this is the part where we are not going to meet this Dr. Wily you speak of til later on."

"Normally I would disagree," Mega Man replies "based on my experience in the past. But as it stands now, I say it's safe to assume we're not gonna be dealing with him, for now."

Rush barks in agreement, Mega Man giving his best friend a pat in the head. As the team looks at Wily's Gear Fortress, Falvia detected some senses within the fortress, three of them actually.

"I'm sensing three sources nearby." Falvia claims "One is the same life force I got earlier. And the other, a powerful material."

"It's those jokers the scientists told us alright." Kazooie said "No doubt about it."

"And that so-called 'Power Material' you speak of," Banjo respond "That must be the Infinite Ruby."

Sonic and Shantae kindly asked Falvia about the last sources she sensed. Falvia describes her last sense, being a dark life force, being a single one, and the opposite of their life forces and the life forces from the 4 mysterious figures. Right away, Sonic and Shantae can assume it could be one of the 4 remaining members of the Elite Force. If the Infinite Ruby is here in the Gear Fortress, then one of the Elite Force are here too.

"If what you're sensing is true Falvia," Shantae said "then there is a good chance we may end up encountering one of the remaining members of the Elite Force."'

"Oh, man!" Said Kazooie "Not those guys again."

Kirby makes his movements while making baby noises, saying they must punch through and try their best, considering the fact they have already beaten two members of the Elite Force, back from the worlds of Banjo and Kazooie, and even Spyro.

"Kirby is right." Sonic agrees as he and Shantae understood him "If we can beat two of Dark Sin's Elite Force, then, sure enough, we can beat this next member we're about to meet up."

"We just need to work together to achieve that goal." Shantae added "And the way to do that is knocking our differences out of the picture and work together as one. We can't afford to let our differences get in the way."

"You're right." Mega Man agrees "As it stands now, the universe rest on our hands now, and it's up to us to stop him this madman, once and for all!"

Rush barks at Mega Man with excitement, then everyone else cheers as they are confident that they can save the universe from the wicked Dark Sin. Seeing our heroes very confident about saving the universe, Falvia can't help but feel how amazed she is seeing Sonic, Shantae, and the rest determined to take on Dark Sin for the sake of the universe.