Ch. 43: Finders Keepers Losers Suffers

Now inside the lair of Gnasty Gnorc, real deep beyond this place, Zavok searches through what seem to be Gnasty Gnorc's throne room, believing he can find something really good in this throne room. While Zavok searches through the throne room, Acid Man comes right in, interrupts Zavok for just a moment.

"What are you doing now Zavok? Asked Acid Man.

"I am searching for any goods this place might have." Zavok said "If we are gonna here for a while until we get the word or til the fools get here, why not make the best of this place."

"I don't know what goods you'll find in this place." Acid Man added "But, I guess everywhere has some surprise at a certain moment."

As Zavok searches the throne, he have found a staff that seem to belong to Gnasty Gnorc, with a big, round sphere on the tip of the staff. The sphere is appearing to be glowing in a strange way, especially when no one is using. Zavok walks to the staff, attempts to grab the tip on it.

"What's a matter Zavok?" Asked Acid Man.

Zavok grabs and rips off the top from the staff. And then, he crushed it, causing some part of the sphere to fly off of his hand. Once Zavok crushed the sphere, he removed his fist, and reveals a Ruby on his way, surprising Acid Man and Zavok shockingly.

"Is that a, Infinite Ruby?" Asked Acid Man.

"It appears so." Zavok answered "Never have I expected a powerful gem to be at the hands of a sinner that lives here. Now that it's on our hands now."

"Then Lord Sin will be pleased that we  received an Infinite Ruby." Acid Man replies.

Zavok agrees with Acid Man, and are both are satisfied that they now have the Infinite Ruby on their hands. Just minutes later, Marx came in flying around like crazy, catching Zavok and Acid Man's attention.

"Boss, BOSS!" Marx referred to Zavok.

"What is it, little one?" Asked Zavok.

"It's that sinful lizard!" Marx referred to Spyro "He's back! With his friends!"

Zavok is surprised without giving motions that Spyro survived however and came back with Shantae, Mega Man, and Kirby to take them on and save Sonic and the rest.

"So, the little dragon lived." Zavok said "And he brought back up with him."

"I am getting the feeling," Acid Man added "that we may not be able to get out of here now. With them here with us, and possibly might steal that Ruby from us."

"Unless we could stop them here and now." Marx suggested.

Zavok stares at the Infinite Ruby in his big hand, seeing how shiny and detailed it is. After hearing Marx's suggestion of dealing with Shantae and her team head on, Zavok slowly begins to walk out of the throne room, passing by Acid Man and Marx.

"Then so be it." Zavok said "Those fools will be a never-ending annoyance to Lord Sin unless we do something about it. Come now! We must prepare ourselves for the visitors."

"Whatever you say Zavok." Acid Man responded "Let's go kid."

Acid Man begins to follow behind Zavok and go to meet up with the heroes. Marx summons a beach ball for him to roll on and follows Zavok and Acid Man to the entrance where they came in from to confront the brave heroes. At the main center of lair entrance, Shantae, Mega Man, Kirby, and Spyro came in the lair, finding themselves at the main center. A round, creepy center of Spyro's old archenemy. 

"So, this is the center of the lair of that enemy of yours Spyro?" Asked Mega Man. 

"Sure is." Spyro answered "Never thought I come right back here again after long ago."