Ch. 65: Preventing Forest Fires

Back to the camp forest (level stage of Torch Man), Banjo and Kazooie has made it to the very heart of the camp forest and found Blaze The Cat, Zoe The Summer Fairy, and Wrench The War Bird. Like all other encounters, our hairy duo encounter with the cat, fairy, and fearsome bird did not went so well, only because Kazooie is at fault here when she have decided to choose her words so recklessly, was getting on Zoe's nerves as she was rudely interrupted by her, and ticks her off even more. That's Kazooie snaps at Wrench at the worst time when Wrench decides to talk smack, made Kazooie attacked them and thus, engaging in a battle with Banjo, against the three. What hopes does our heroes have against Blaze and the other three? The battle between the hairy duo and Blaze and her small companions starts now. 

"Say goodbye to your lives sinners." Said Blaze "Your journey is done!" 

The battle begins with Blaze charging towards Banjo and Kazooie with her flaming speed, making the attack first. Banjo and Kazooie gets ready for Blaze and charges towards her as well with their Wonder Wing, clashing with her and trying to out might her. As they struggle to out class one and another, they were forced back when nether one was able to out might the another. When the hairy duo and Blaze were pushed back, Blaze then runs towards Banjo and Kazooie with burning speed again for hand to hand combat, with Zoe and Wrench backing her up. Kazooie rises up from Banjo's backpack and begins shooting eggs at them. Kazooie only managed to land a hit on Zoe, but Blaze and Wrench are still coming. Blaze starts out with some kicks at Banjo and Wrench with fast wing attack, causing Banjo to attempt to dodge them. The problem is, Banjo and Kazooie has taken most attacks from both Blaze and Wrench as they were they both too fast. Banjo had to grab hold on Kazooie and swings her around to smack Blaze and Wrench away. 

"Take that you stupid animals!" Shouted Kazooie. 

"Caw caw! (Say the the animal herself who is nothing but a *bleep*)" Wrench speaks

"I'M GONNA MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS!!" Shouted Kazooie. 

Kazooie forcefully exits Banjo's backpack to deal with Wrench out of her frustration, leaving Banjo to deal with Blaze. Zoe who got hit by Kazooie's egg managed to get back up, grabs her wand and joins the battle with Blaze and Wrench. Blaze runs towards Banjo with some kicks at Banjo, landing some good hits on him. Banjo managed to grab her one of her legs, stopping her last kick, then begins slamming her from both sides before tossing her from behind, where Blaze ended up landing on her feet. 

"You'll have to fight better than that!" Blaze said. 

Blaze goes on running towards Banjo, lighting her hands on fire. Banjo have to roll over on the side to dodge Blaze when she first attempt to punch him. After he dodged Blaze's punch, Banjo did tried to grab onto her. But Blaze jumps up above him, avoiding his grab. After she have dodged Banjo's grab, Blaze comes right down on Banjo, slamming him right in the ground, pinning him down. With Banjo down on Blaze's feet, Kazooie got to see her best friend in trouble while dealing with Wrench and Zoe. While Kazooie fights Wrench and Zoe, Zoe moves her wand around, and cast a spell on Wrench, granting him upgraded speed. With Zoe casting a spell on Wrench, Wrench now ace down on Kazooie, moving very fast and giving her some wing attacks. Kazooie managed to counter Wrench and fight back with her wings.

"I'm coming Banjo buddy!" Shouted Kazooie.

As Blaze pins Banjo down, Kazooie fly down and saves Banjo from the flaming cat by attacking Blaze ruthlessly, keeping her away from Banjo.

"Caw Caw! (The cat is in trouble! We must help her!)" Wrench cried.

Both Wrench and Zoe flies down to help out Blaze, aiming for Kazooie who is attacking her, poking and pecking her. Kazooie did have to back off and return to Banjo's side again after Blaze burst to flame, scaring Kazooie away, right before Zoe and Wrench could do anyway to help her.