Ch. 78: Unanswered Concerns

After defeating their possessed friends and enemies in an unexpected way, Shantae in her elephant has to push Metalhead to get him off of Freeze Man, and Twitch after Metalhead slammed and crushed them below, and sees them in pretty bad shape. Shantae returns to her normal form and she and the rest see how badly they are injured.

"Oh boy!" Sonic said "That's not how it supposed to go."

"Are they dead?" Asked Banjo.

"I don't think so." Sonic answered "By the time the nasty stuff come out of them, they'll be good in no time."

As the team waited, Falvia begins to use her power and starts healing the team without warning, catching the team by surprise without any reactions from any of them.

"Uh, Falvia?" Asked Sonic.

"I figured you may you be injured after that battle, even if it barely hurts." Falvia added "I can assume our journey will only get harder from here on out."

"Heh, I suppose you're right." Sonic said "It's gonna get harder as we move. Your dad should be ticked off of us by now."

Falvia continues to heal our heroes' wounds after their battle with Twitch, Freeze Man, Amy, and Metalhead. She soon finished healing our heroes, and the wounds and injured they had are now gone. Sonic and the rest feel great after Falvia has healed them up! 

"Is that everyone?" Asked Shantae. 

Falvia takes a good look at the team she just healed, and from her point of view, she seems to have missed the small, pink hero, Kirby as he was seen to be absent during the healing process. 

"Well, it seems I missed your little pink friend." Falvia confirmed. 

"Kirby?" Asked Sonic "That's not a problem! We'll just bring over and-" 

So did the team knew, Kirby was already gone, arrows showing the spot Kirby was originally at. 

"Uh, Kirby?" Sonic wondered. 

With Kirby gone, the team is now concerned about his whereabouts, wondered did he go. The team searched for Kirby in the area they are in. Unfortunately, it seems that Kirby is not present here, meaning, Kirby has gone off somewhere in Dream Land without them. 

"Where did Kirby ran off to?!" Sonic wondered. 

"Maybe he ran off to the castle?" Asked Banjo. 

"Without us?" Asked Kazooie. 

"We have to go get him!" Sonic suggested "This may his home and wants to bring it back, but he's gonna need our help if he wants his home back so bad."

Sonic takes a look at the path that he and the rest will be going after they have done their business with Amy, Twitch, Metalhead, and Freeze Man. Sonic assumes that Kirby journeyed along on this path, which is the path to King Dedede's castle. 

"Kirby should have gone this way." Sonic claims "So we that's where we're going." 

"Wait!" What about your friends here?" Asked Falvia. 

When Falvia points out that factor and leads our heroes to their friends and rivals, Amy, Twitch, Metalhead, and Freeze Man has already begun the draining process, the darkness already coming right out of them and forming into a big sphere. Falvia explains that if they leave now to find Kirby, Twitch and the rest won't know what's going on by the time they wake up. It got Sonic and Shantae thinking, but it didn't last long for them to come to a  conclusion. 

"As much as I don't like to leave anyone without informing them," Shantae admits "but we don't have a choice."

"Kirby is out there somewhere." Sonic added "He could end up encountering one of Dark Sin's lousy jokers, or whatever we might be up against later. We can only hope they can make the smart choice and stay safe."