Ch. 74: Rock And Roll!!

Now back to Dream Land, just outside of the cave of Donut Dome, Sonic, Shantae, and the team are about to face off against their possessed pals, Bolo, Block Man, Elora, and Mighty after they have falsely accused the team of ruining Dark Sin's plans to "fix" their sinful mistake, as well as kidnapping Falvia. 

"You punks are in for a world of pain!" Block Man shouted. 

"Say good night dorks!" Elora said "You're run is over!" 

Banjo and Kazooie get in front of Falvia, protecting her from their possessed friends. 

"You're going down!" Mighty said "Time to take you out for good!"

The possessed group begins with Mighty going for a Spin Charge, charging directly towards our heroes. Kirby steps in and counters Mighty's Spin Charge by blocking his attack with his sword, holding his might against him, pushing him back afterward. That's when Block Man summons a bunch of blocks and drops them above our heroes' heads. The team had to move around to avoid the blocks that Block Man drops on their heads, allowing them to fall and break apart. Elora and Bolo rush in to target Banjo and Kazooie protecting Falvia. Mega Man and Kirby team up to take on Elora and Bolo together. Mega Man switched to his Electric Form, gave Kirby's sword a power-up by adding his electric element into his sword, turning into a zapping blade. Bolo attempts to launches out his heavy grappling claw. Mega Man caught Bolo by surprise by grabbing ahold onto his claw. Then he turns his other hand into a Mega Buster, conducting the electricity to travel through the chain by zapping, costing Bolo to get shocked. Elora jumps and goes for a mean stomp on Mega Man and Kirby, only for her to missed them when they both dodged. Just as they dodged, Elora automatically acted fast and lands a critical hit on Mega Man, sending him flying across the air a bit. Now Elora must deal with Kirby now. 

"Okay you Roundhouse," Elora "now you get yours!" 

Kirby speaks up to Elora with determination, then dodged her stomp the moment he talked back to her and dogged too. 

"ROUNDHOUSE!!!!!!" Elora screamed. 

As Kirby landed on the ground, Elora chases after Kirby by attempting to stomp at him at fast as she could and as hard as she can. Kirby blocks each stomp she makes with his zapping blade, zapping Elora a bit per stomp as she makes contact with the sword. That's when Kirby dashes towards her and attack her with his sword, hurting and zapping her. Kirby then charges up his sword in lighting and launches a lighting projectile, hitting her. Once Kirby have fired his lighting projectile from his sword, Kirby gets grabbed on by a grappling claw by Bolo, and gets yanked in. Bolo lands a punch on Kirby and sent him flying only a little bit.

"Take that golf ball!" Bolo shouted.

Bolo takes an electric energy bullet from behind, quickly turned around to see Mega Man in his Electric Form aiming his Mega Buster at him. Bolo glares at Mega Man with his grappling claw ready.

"Bad move Tin Man." Bolo said.

"As if buddy." Mega Man replies.

Mega Man fires at Bolo with electric bullets, only for Bolo to miss a couple of them and launch his grappling claw again. Mega Man read his opponent's move,  predicting his grappling claw like that way. 

"You're so predictable." Mega Man "Like I'm gonna fall for the same trick-" 

Little did Mega Man knew, Bolo aimed for Mega Man's feet, hooking onto one of them, catching the Blue Bomber by surprise. 

"Twice?" Mega Man finished. 

Bolo yanks our Blue Robot hero in and slams him into the ground from behind, hurt him a bit. But Bolo didn't stop there as he keeps slamming Mega Man from both sides, dealing some pain to him. It didn't last long for Mega Man to kick in his Double Gear system, activating the Speed Gear to slow time for a moment. With time have slowed down, Mega Man took the opportunity to free his foot by removing the grappling claw himself, then charges up his Mega Buster for an electric shot, blasting Bolo, turning off the Speed Gear shortly after.