Ch. 1: The Way To Chaos (Sonic's Story)

Welcome all, to the darkness!! Now please, don't be alarmed by these words, it's only the introduction. In this story, you will know me as Bogart, but as the story process, you and these heroes will know me as Dark Sin, the greatest sin the world has seen before their eyes. Now before I get too ahead of myself, let's go back to the beginning where it all started, starting with everyone's favorite hedgehog.

Now in the place called Mobius, in a grassy area called Green Hill Zone, and in this zone, there a speedy creature leaving a blue trail in the air behind and pasting by small animals. This creature is Sonic The Hedgehog. Sonic's running around the zone, passing by animals, runs around loop by loop and stop at top of a hill to take a good look at the view. Green Hill Zone looks absolutely beautiful from up here.

"Looks nice up here." Said Sonic "I wonder what my friends are doing now."

Sonic jumps off the hill, lands on the grassy area and start running across Green Hill Zone, passing by more small animals. About 5 minutes later in a ugly tower, we meet up with one of the world's most angriest and genius scientist, Dr. Eggman. His robot assistants, Orbot and Cubot cleaning any machine Eggman have built and clean the floor as Eggman does his research for ways to destroy Sonic.

"30 years," said Dr. Eggman "for nearly 30 years I been put up with this stupid rat's sick game."

"Do not be so stressed doctor." Said Orbot "I'm sure you'll find a way to get rid of Sonic and claim this world as your own."

Dr. Eggman continue to work on his research, hopes to find a way to finally build his own Eggman empire. Then, Dr. Eggman had a plan, a plan so good, Eggman can he is guaranteed inevitable. So Dr. Eggman, his robot assistants and his robot henchmen began to work on the latest invention Dr. Eggman has planned to build, believed this plan can actually leads Eggman into his future of success. Eggman smiles creepily as he proceed of building his latest creation.

Later on that day, Tails is at his workshop, making some repairs of the X-Tornado and make some improvements too along the way. While repairing the plane of his, Tails heard a knock on his garage door. He opens the garage door and see Sonic waving and smiling at Tails, happy to see the little guy of his.

"Hey Tails!" Sonic greeted "How it's going?"

"Oh, hey Sonic." Tails responded "I wasn't expecting any visits from you."

"Care to tell me what you been up to lately?" Asked Sonic.

Tails explained that he is taking proper care of the X-Tornado, changing the oil, repairing it, cleaning it, making some improvements, everything.

"Sound likes you been busy for quite some time." Said Sonic.

"Sure am," said Tails "but at least it's peaceful out here, knowing that Eggman Isn't appearing out of nowhere to bother us and propose any threat."

"Speaking of Egg-Head," said Sonic "I wondered what he is doing now? Probably watching some sad movie and cry in the dark knowing he's never going to win in the future."

"I wouldn't think of that," Tails added "but something like that. Hey Sonic!"

"Yeah Tails?" Asked Sonic.

"I am planning a party for my 9th birthday and I would like to everyone I know around for my birthday, even you."

"Really?" Asked Sonic "Tomorrow is your birthday? In that case, I'm definitely going, and I'm gonna tell everyone else too."

Tails appreciates what Sonic will be doing to lighten up Tails' spirit for his birthday by spreading the news about his birthday. Tails explains that he'll set up his party here at his workshop with the large empty space for everyone and bring food for everyone to enjoy.