Zur Ermutigung

Hey - schön dass DU wieder da bist ❤

Heute einfach mal ein paar Verse für schlechte Tage, wenn ihr euch allein oder traurig fühlt.

Bevor es mit den Bibelversen los geht, hab ich noch einen passenden Spruch zu dem Thema gefunden: 

God is no stranger to pain. When you cry to Him, He isn't looking down on you and saying, "Here we go again." He's leaning down, feeling every tear of betrayal, anxiety, and grief that you are crying, and saying "I know. I remember. I know." - Marcus Stanley 

Egal wie sehr es sich auch danach anfühlt - du bist nicht allein. Er ist da. Immer. Und es ist ihm nicht egal ob du weinst oder traurig bist. Er fühlt mit dir. Er hat seinen perfekten Plan und auch wenn wir es jetzt noch nicht verstehen, irgendwann wird alles klar sein.

John 13:7

Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."

---

Jeremiah 31:3

"I have loved you with an everlasting love;
    I have drawn you with unfailing kindness." 

---

Psalm 126:5 

Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. 

---

Matthew 11:27-30 

28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

---

1 Corinthians 15:10

 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.

---

Psalm 34:6

In my desperation I prayed, and the Lord listened; he saved me from all my troubles. 

---

1 Peter 5:7

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

---

Matthew 21:22

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.