Part 72

A/N: Sort of nervous about posting this one, but oh well. I edited a lot out to keep
this story mostly PG-13. Thank you to everyone who reads and votes.
<3 <3

He was watching me, and I used one of my hands to slowly move back up his chest. I let two of my fingers softly brush across the back of his neck, seeing him close his eyes as I moved them back around, lightly tracing just under the neckline of his shirt. My mind wouldn't stop coming up with ways I could basically torture him, since I'd never give him what he actually wanted.

I smirked, sitting up a little more. I put one finger under his chin, bringing him a little closer to me. I let it drag back down his neck, and hesitated a moment. I softly pressed my lips into the side of his neck, feeling him move his hands back up onto my waist. I left one last kiss on his jawline, before pulling back. He pressed his forehead against mine. "What're you doing to me?" He murmured..

He surprised me when he suddenly moved, his lips meeting the side of my neck. I was hesitant with this, knowing he might actually leave marks. But, he was leaving tomorrow, so there was no real harm in it. It would only make the recovery more difficult for him..

He leaned me backwards just a little, one of his arms around my back. He had his other hand on my leg as his lips moved up my neck to the spot just below my ear. I pushed my head back, surprising myself. But that had always been my sweet spot, and it shouldn't surprise me that he'd find it..

For a slight second, my mind considered giving him what he wanted. But, only for a second. I knew I couldn't do that, and I wouldn't.

I brought one of my hands up the back of his neck, lightly grasping the ends of his hair to get him to stop. "Oh my god." He murmured, pausing what he was doing. I smirked, and used my other hand to push him back a little. He met my gaze, as I let my hand slide back down to the side of his neck. He pushed his lips against mine, both his arms coming around me, pulling me against him.

It took me a few seconds to realize it, and I pulled back, looking down, and then back up, meeting his gaze. He pressed his forehead against mine again. "You really won't?" He murmured, his hand coming back so it was on my bare waist, still under my shirt. I looked at him. "I can't." I said quietly. "Why?" He asked.

"I can't do that to you." I replied. That was one thing I knew. If I did that, and then he never saw me again.. It wouldn't be easy on him. He was too sensitive and evidently way too emotionally attached.

"I want you to." He whispered. "Harry.. You want to right now. But this is the last time you'll see me, and I can't do that to you." I quietly explained, trying to get him to understand just what he was asking for.

"Please. Brynn, I'm asking you to hurt me. I want you to hurt me." He replied, just as quiet. I wasn't sure if Jeff was still out there, but knew it would piss him off if we did that. He knew the effect it would have on Harry. I just wish Harry knew..

"You don't understand, Harry.. When I left last time, you'd only kissed me a few times, and that was it. It destroyed you.. Hell, it almost killed you. What you're asking of me now.. It'll be worse." I explained. He pushed his lips against the side of my neck again, and I instinctively tilted my head back when he moved under my ear.. His hand came around my back, pulling me against him again. "Hurt me. Please." He said quietly, using his teeth to lightly tug on my earlobe. I sighed..

He wouldn't listen to me. "What about Jeff?" I asked as his other hand came off my leg. He somehow managed to unbutton my jean shorts with one hand..

"He probably left." He replied, his lips briefly leaving my neck. He leaned back. "Jeff?!" He shouted, listening for a response. But there wasn't one. "Go look." I said. He looked at me, before walking over and looking around the corner.. He came back over. "Told you, he left." He commented, standing between my legs and pressing his lips against mine again.

••••••

He fell onto his back beside me, both of us still catching our breaths. "That was..." He couldn't finish his sentence. "Impressive." I said, still trying to comprehend what just happened. He laughed. "Exactly." He replied.. "Holy shit." He murmured, shoving his hands through his hair. I grabbed the blanket, pulling it over me. He was looking at me. "You... Oh my god." He got out. I laughed, and looked over at him.

"I think that was one of my better..?" He trailed off, not sure what to call it. I nodded, looking at the ceiling, still out of breath. I think I was also still in shock at that.. I was never expecting to actually like being with him in that way. Especially after spending so much time being annoyed by him..

"Sorry about your neck." He stated. "Yeah same." I commented, laughing a little, before looking back over at him. At some point I'd left a mark high up on his neck, and another at the very bottom of his neck, almost on his shoulder.. "We should probably get our clothes out of the kitchen before Jeff sees them." I said.

He reached off the bed, grabbing his shorts and pulling them on. He got up, walking out of the room....