Part 91

10 days later
*** June 23, 2021 ***

"Brynn." Harry said, and I groaned, pulling the sheets over my head. "Why'd you come back?" I asked.. I felt him sit down on the edge of the bed.

He'd left almost a week ago, to go talk to his mom about all of this. "Because, I want to be here for you." He stated, and I sighed. "I'm fine." I replied.

"Brynn." I went still, recognizing the voice. I pulled the sheets back down, sitting up a little and shoving a hand through my hair. He'd brought his mom with him, and she was now standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

I sighed, wishing he would've sent a text warning me.. "We stopped by the pharmacy. Got you these." She said, walking over and placing a bag in my lap. I looked in it, pulling out prenatal vitamins. "Oh. Thanks." I replied, placing them on the small bedside table. I saw her look at the cut on my arm, which had fully healed, and was going to become a scar. The one on my stomach had done the same..

"How do you feel?" She asked.. I shrugged. "Fine." I said. "Ok. Have you taken another test?" She questioned. I sent her a confused look. She motioned towards the bag, and I looked in it, pulling out a pregnancy test. "I already took two, and went to the doctor." I explained. "I know. Harry told me. But I think you should take another one, just to be sure everything is going alright." She commented.

I looked at Harry. He did sign language, telling me to just do it.. I sighed. "Ok." I replied, pulling the covers down and getting off the bed, going into the bathroom.. I took the test, setting it on the edge of the sink while I waited the five minutes..

I picked it up, about to walk out, when I heard voices. Him and his mother were talking about something. "No, I didn't see it. I just assumed she was telling me the truth. I mean, I was pretty certain she would be pregnant, so it made sense." He explained to her.

"Ok. But, can you trust her? I mean, hasn't she lied to you?" She asked. Before Harry could respond, I opened the door and walked out. They looked up from where they were sitting on the bed. "Here, let me see." Anne commented, holding her hand out. I sighed, going over and handing it to her. She looked down at it, and then glanced over at Harry. I hadn't even looked at it. Just assumed it was positive..

He was watching her, and leaned over, pulling her hand closer so he could see it. He seemed to relax a little. "It's positive, right?" I asked, confused for a moment..

"Yeah." Harry replied, looking at me. I nodded. He looked over at it again. His mom still hadn't said anything, and I wondered if she'd been hoping for the opposite result..

He got up, and came towards me. At first, I took a step back, my instincts telling me I was going to be hurt. I fought against them, and he stood in front of me. I had to look up at him. "Can I give you a hug?" He asked quietly. I was hesitant. I'm not big on physical contact. It tends to make me uncomfortable, apparently due to me not having enough of it growing up..

I bit my lip, remembering he was one of those people who needed physical contact.. I hesitated, not really comfortable being touched by anybody.. But, I nodded, and he stepped forward again, gently putting his arms around me.. It took me a few seconds to calm my mind down, since it was telling me that I was in danger.

"Do we all get hugs, or just your boyfriend?" I froze, and as soon as Harry let go of me, I took a few steps back. Ryan had come back. Of course, the same day Harry did..

"Why are you back here?" I asked. He was watching me. "I told you I'd be back." He replied, walking over. Before I could move away, he wrapped his arms around me, pressing his lips into the side of my neck at the same time. "Plus, I've missed you." He whispered in my ear. "Ok, that's enough." Harry commented, pulling Ryan away from me and shoving him backwards. He stood in front of me.

I heard Ryan laugh. "Well, you can only guard one of them." He said, and I moved from behind Harry, quickly standing between Ryan and Anne. "Leave her alone." I stated. "Sorry, who is this?" She asked, obviously confused.

He moved forward, grabbing my arm and shoving me to the side. Harry caught me, and I watched as Ryan introduced himself to her. Harry was softly holding onto my arm. "I'm Ryan. Brynn and I used to date." He explained. "I see.. So, may I ask what you're doing here?" She questioned. Harry let go of me and went over.

"This is who I was telling you about." He commented.. Anne looked over at me, and I realized he'd told her how I'd gotten my scars. I moved away from Harry, hating that he'd told someone something that I hated other people knowing about me. And he knew I hated it..

I jumped when Ryan suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room without another word...