Part 97

** A month later **

•• July 30, 2021 ••

I'm at the 10-week mark of the pregnancy, which means I'm not very far along at all. Harry hasn't been around too much recently. He's been busy traveling, doing interviews, spending time with his family, recording new music..

I just got back from running 6 miles, and was in the kitchen with Ella. "I wish I could run like that." She commented as she unloaded the dishwasher. I nodded, drinking some water while leaning against one of the cabinets. "So, any idea when Harry's coming back?" She asked, glancing over her shoulder at me. I shrugged. "Haven't heard from him." I replied. She nodded.

"And, have you heard from Ryan any more?"She asked.. Ryan got released the same day they arrested him. He sat outside the house for about three days before Andrew called the cops, who then forced him leave. I haven't seen him since, but he's been blowing up my phone all-day-every-day for the last month.. "Yeah, he's still texting me every day." I answered, sitting down at the table.

"And how's your wrist?" She asked, shutting the dishwasher when she finished unloading it.. "Still healing. Doctor said it could be a few more weeks, since it was a bad sprain." I replied, standing up. "I'm gonna go shower." I said, and she nodded..

**

Afterwards, I changed into a pair of shorts and a cropped cami..

I jumped when there was a knock on the bathroom door. I brushed my hair out before opening the door. "Hey." I sent him a confused look. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Just to check up on you." He said. "And, did Jeff approve of this?" I questioned.

"Not exactly. He thinks I should stay away from you. You know, there were pictures taken of you with Ryan. The media was saying you had moved on quickly. And so Jeff wants them to believe we're broken up." He explained. I laughed. "We were never dating in the first place." I replied. "Right.. But they don't know that." He commented.

"Right.. Well anyway, we went to the doctor earlier this week, since Ella insisted it was important to do routine checkups." I explained, walking across the room. "How'd that go? Is everything going ok?" He asked, turning to face me. I opened the drawer to the bedside table, pulling out the ultrasound picture.

"Here." I said, walking over and handing it to him. He looked at it. "Oh my god." He murmured. "That's incredible.." He commented, glancing up from the picture, looking at me. I laughed, sitting down on my bed, watching him study the photo.

**

He ended up wanting to take a nap, since he didn't sleep on his flight over here. So, I went back downstairs while he slept in my bed...

"Did you know he was coming back here? Is that why you asked me if I'd heard from him?" I asked Ella when I got back downstairs. She shrugged, glancing over her shoulder, smiling. "Maybe." She replied, still mixing something...

"Where are the kids?" I asked, looking around. It was so much quieter without them here.. "They're with Andrew at his work." She replied, pulling a cookie sheet out of one of the cabinets.

I yawned, leaning against one of the cabinets. "Why am I so tired all the time? Is that part of this?" I asked. She laughed a little. "Yeah. It is. You should go take a nap. Especially after that run. You need your rest." She explained. I sighed. "Harry's in my bed." I said. "So?" She asked, smiling over her shoulder again.. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be on the couch." I commented, getting up and walking out. "Good luck!" She shouted, and I laughed, going over and lying on the sofa..

I laid there for probably ten minutes, before realizing I wasn't going to fall asleep on this extremely uncomfortable couch. I sighed, standing up and going up the stairs and into my room. Harry had shut the lights off, but since the curtain's weren't entirely closed, I could still see where I was going. I hesitated, but got on the bed. He'd taken the right side, and plugged his phone into my charger.

I laid next to the wall at first, trying to get comfortable. I finally gave into my stubbornness, and pulled the covers up and got under them. It was more comfortable, and I almost instantly fell asleep...

**

When I woke up a few hours later, Harry had his arm wrapped around me. I was on my side, facing him.. I hesitated, moving a little and looking up at him. He was still asleep. I suppose 13 hour flights will do that to you.

I sighed, moving back to the other side of the bed, facing the wall. He let his arm fall off of me, rolling over and lying on his stomach. I heard my phone buzzing from under the pillow, and pulled it out, looking at it. Of course, Ryan.. As per usual.

I hit answer, knowing it was the only thing that would keep him from killing someone I know..

"What?" I asked, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"I'm going to kill you."