005

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FIVE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FIVE

IT WAS KARASUNO'S FIRST OFFICIAL DAY inTokyo, everything prevailed to be going steadily as expected. But, Misumi found it really complex to concentrate on the practice games, It's not that she was unfamiliar with the motives of the sport.

She was entirely familiarized with the many positions necessitated for volleyball. So, standing clueless regarding her knowledge for volleyball wasn't the reason why it was challenging for her to pay attention.

It was merely unpleasant to observe the boys put in one hundred percent of their labor into each game and still proceed to fail. They lacked collaboration, neglecting to build a coalition with one another.

Every time Karasuno lost a match, each of them had to run up the steep verdant hillside that stood outside the gym, under the sweltering blazing sun.

Misumi's face recoiled in defeat gazing up at the score, noticing the boys were behind by four points, things were truly difficult. It was clear that each of them aimed for their best to try and merge their attacks and movements as a team.

But, many cogs were omitting that affected their performance as well. Misumi told herself to be submissive. This losing streak will have to drop at some point right?

A whistle came from the mouths of the referees, symbolizing that the practice match had officially come to an end. The opposite team roared ecstatically upon their triumph celebrating together, fortunate they didn't have to take a jog in the heat after a three-set match. Once again, Karasuno encountered another loss.

Misumi groaned profoundly, craving the indulgence of winning for once.

"Alright!" Daichi clapped his perspiring hands together, earning the team's attentiveness.

"Let's go take that lap!" He cleared the sweat that trickled down his forehead using his bare sticking arm.

He was visibly drained, just like everybody else was. Kiyoko made sure to deliver towels to the overworked volleyball boy's, she informed Misumi that the bottled waters needed to be refilled.

The team proceeded their way towards the ridge, Misumi hurried outside trailing behind them. The glistening sun rays beamed into her eyes, she hauled the bottles close to her chest, shielding her brown orbs from the burning sunlight using her available hand.

She laid the containers down resting them near the water fountain, immediately refilling most of them, aspiring to make it back to the gym before the boys did.