088

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHTY-EIGHT

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHTY-EIGHT

EVEN WHILE STANDING SEMI-INTOXICATED, his face structure just seemed so familiar. He had to be the one who she encountered at Jj's pool party, right?

If it wasn't him... she probably seemed so ridiculous screaming out random names.

His eyebrows curved in complexity, grasping onto the glass bottle in his hand "Have we... uhh met before or sum shit?" Terushima's words slightly garbled, signifying a notice of how intoxicated he was.

His eyes increased in recognition, scrutinizing Misumi's expression while soaking in the rest of his glass "Oh shit! Yashi isn't it?!" He spoke close by her, attempting to be understood over all the commotion going on around them.

Her head nodded abrasively, unconditionally thrilled that he remembered her "Yeah, it's me! We met at Jj's party, remember?" She grinned up at him, still patiently sitting on the stool Sara had placed her over.

There were dozens of thoughts working around Misumi's conscience. So much so, she skipped over the fact that she was even idling around for Sara to show up with water for her.

Any train of thought that was ever in her memory had now been annihilated. Too caught up in building a conversation with her former friend from months back.

"Hell yeah, I mean how could I forget such a pretty little face like yours, am I right?" The boy with ear piercings chuckled beneath a flat breath, helping himself to the chair next to Misumi's.

She knew he could be a flirt at times, but, if Misumi was being realistic — all she wanted to do was let loose and have fun.

I mean, this was probably the only time she was going to be able to get drunk at a party, without having to agonize about responsibilities back at home.

Those feelings were for sober times, and at that moment, all she wanted to do was suffocate her incomplete tasks with shots of patron. And maybe other drinks of alcoholic beverages that she will be able to locate within the ice chests.

"Come on Yashi," Terushima chatted, grasping her observation "You never answered my question, what are you doing here all alone?" He asked once more, shifting his body near her own.

Misumi groaned, eyes skimming around the glistening chandeliers above her. Did she even know the answer to that question? Possibly.

"Well, I can't remember why. But, I think I was waiting for somebody?" Her statement seemed more like a question, her fingers toying together as her observation centered on the vulgar individuals around her.