078

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVENTY-EIGHT

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVENTY-EIGHT

── A/N

this chapter has very slight smut, i promise things won't get too out of hand but if you're not comfortable with reading just skip to the end luv! <3

MISUMI WAS DAZED, UNABLE TO RESPOND to Kuroo's reveal from all the fluster in the lush ambiance. Her tongue was swollen under misconception, unable to utilize the veracious words and emotions to answer him.

Her enlarged pupils dispersed from the subtle grin on his face as he stood by holding for cognizance.

She felt overwhelmed with sentiment, scouring over the exposed gift in his hands with her trembling presence.

Her careful hands wavered over the laced velvet box, brushing her fingertips over the gift as if she was petrified of breaking it.

Her pierced muscle throbbed as it fumbled with speech "Kuroo this is... so beautiful." Misumi stopped, placing a hand over her parted jaws, clamping down on her bottom lip with her teeth.

"Please, put this on," His cheeks tinted light pink "I really want to see you in it."

Again, marking Kuroo become flustered was always such a rare sight to behold. It made the ripples of her heartbeats sound throughout every bend of her rippled physique.

Having to pick out the perfect gift for Misumi was somewhat of a struggle for the bedhead.

He found himself searching through multiple websites attempting to discover the most fitting jewels for her. Something that matched her precious persona. Something of blushing pink, a gem to symbolize their everlasting relationship.

The one thing that was immediate to come to mind was a diamond-encrusted necklace, with the symbol of the infinity sign. However, all the ones he stumbled across didn't look good enough for her.

Going with a diamond pendant seemed like the most appropriate settlement.

He had to work laboriously for the money, but it was unquestionably worth it for her.

Misumi eyed the diamond with spacious eyes, gaping at the size of it... it was as big as the tip of her left pinky.

She couldn't help but question,

"Kuroo, this must have cost you a fortune-"

"That doesn't matter Misumi, don't worry about the price okay?" He asserted firmly, removing the chained pendant from the box "I got it for you and you only, I want you to be able to wear it no matter what you're doing."