024

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWENTY-FOUR

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWENTY-FOUR

THEIR BODIES DREW CLOSER, THE WAY stars were sauntering on Kuroo's manly figure was so enchanting, Misumi couldn't tolerate the delay.

She wanted this to happen, all she wished for was their lips to come in touch, even if it was just for a second.

Yes, she has had her first kiss already, with Semi. However, it never felt like this. Like the whole world just ceased, it felt like time stopped and it was only the two of them in motion. The smell that was trickling from his body, reeling her in.

She closed her eyes, allowing Kuroo to take the lead.

Their lips brushed against each others for a moment.

"HEY! You kids can't be here! It's after dark!!"
A harsh yell discontinued their heated actions.

Misumi lunged up from the ground in a scramble.

'Is this private property?'

She looked over at Kuroo, perplexed "Uhh, Kuroo?"

Actually, he was just as surprised as she was. "Yeah, maybe we should get going, like now." He managed to speak, after seeing an older man carefully step out of an eerie-looking shack that rested above some of the other small hillsides.

'Oh fuck no, I am NOT dying today by the hands of that man.' She mumbled to herself.

Kuroo grabbed onto her hand quickly moving the opposite way from where the man was coming from. He had no indication of whether the man was armed, or was carrying a knife, the probabilities were infinite. It's better to leave fast before he catches up with them, which is highly unlikely but it's definitely better to be safe than sorry.

Kuroo's sharp actions caught Misumi by surprise, she followed behind him struggling to move at his quick pace. It had been a while since she had sprinted full out so she was a little slow compared to her track days. But man did Kuroo run fast, maintaining Misumi's arm in his hand as she trotted behind him.

"I'm so sorry for the disturbance!!" She exclaimed turning her head back to see the man continue to stand on his lawn, shaking his head, bothered.

It wasn't the first time two crazy teenagers were caught on one of his hillsides.

"Crazy horny teenagers." The man muttered under his breath as he watched Misumi and Kuroo fade into a distance.

Misumi suspended her stride once she discovered familiar-looking streetlights up from an interval, inducing Kuroo to delay his pace as well.

She stopped "It's fine.... he's not chasing.... us I saw him just standing there." She explained out of breath, positioning her two hands above her head for better breathing like her track coach had taught her to do.