068

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SIXTY-EIGHT

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SIXTY-EIGHT

SHE SCRUTINIZED HER INFLAMED CARMINE tongue through her steaming bathroom mirror. It had only been about three days since she got the piercing, and though her muscle was soaked in a raw glowing crimson red — she felt almost no strain.

Overall, the experience wasn't dreading in the slightest.

As guaranteed by Vida.

The sensation Misumi experienced coursing through her body when the needle penetrated her muscle wasn't afflicting nor discomforting.

Though, if her ears gathered accurately — it was almost as if she took notice of sound comparable to the resonance of clicking bubble gum when the needle invaded the center of her tongue.

It was a very peculiar experience.

Misumi still consumed meals somewhat normally, heated beverages, refrigerated beverages — anything that Vida told her to beware of for the next couple of hours after her piercing were perfectly fine days after she received it.

She didn't want to mourn over the pain either, because honestly she really admired the way it looked. She had to give props to Vida — the position she placed it at was practically ideal.

Misumi sighed, making sure her warm robe was attached securely around her damp waistband.

It was Friday, and though she desired to take a break from all her training — she couldn't let herself slip up.

The good thing was she was just in time to prepare dinner for herself, after dressing into some fresh washed garments from the burning shower she had taken of course.

She shut off the lights to her bathroom, sealing the door behind her as she proceeded her way down the hallway — in an exploration of her room.

Ding dong!

The vibration of the doorbell chimed through the ridges of her home.

Misumi's eyebrows raised in confusion, ears slightly twitching at the sound of the bell.

She sneaked her head past the staircase, analyzing the front door with a frown on her moistened coral lips. It couldn't be her mother — mainly because she and her husband chose to move back in with one another.

Right, they decided to pull the plug regarding the whole divorce situation.

She was exhilarated of course, even though her mother decided to leave half of the furniture in her home — claiming that Misumi needed it more than anyone else did.

Carefully, her bare feet sprawled languidly upon her wooden staircase, making certain to retain the creaking at a bare minimum.

She wasn't exactly in the most conventional form of attire to be answering her front door for people. Just in case it was some random next-door-neighbor — Misumi remained as unruffled as possible.