076

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVENTY-SIX

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVENTY-SIX

MISUMI WAS IN ABSOLUTE COMPLEXITY. Nearly starstruck by all the people standing within her home.

Her dilated pupils whirled to her kitchen, directing her to a familiar-looking Fukurodani captain standing beside a displeased looking setter, taking a small sip from the red cup in his hand.

"Um, B-Bokuto-senpai?" She stopped by to the horned owl for a closeup "What in the hell is going on here?" Stupefaction quivering through her voice as she discoursed over all the distracting singing boys.

His rounded chestnut sights instantly launched from the videogames being presented on television — to the vibration of a soft-spoken modulated character of speech.

"Huh?" His thick silvery eyebrows cocked against muddle "Oh! We're throwing a surprise party for our friend Yashi! Do you know her?" His smooth lips cracked a reliable friendly smile, his ears fluttering in the engagement of their topic of conversation.

Misumi's grin fell, her nose scrunching up.

Was it the hair? Come on, she couldn't have looked so unusually changed that even Bokuto wouldn't recognize her.

It was a significant alter in her appearance she'll grant him that, but not enough to completely overlook the fact that she was the same person as before.

She appointed a chuckle from her burning lips, smiling at the deadpanned looking third-year "Come on Bokuto-senpai don't try and be funny, I am Yashi." She fumbled with the edge of her cropped top, looking over at Akaashi who filled near Bokuto.

"Wait, but Yashi has long hair?" His expression drenched in scrutiny, speaking over the brash voices "Akaashi! Doesn't Yashi have long dark hair?" His concentration diverted to the boy that held beside him, requesting his assistance in recollection.

Misumi rolled her eyes playfully, well, maybe a little bit of misery to go along with it. Seriously, what does she have to do to get some answers about why on earth there were clusters of volleyball players in her own home?

Akaashi's rumpled dark hair shifted in motion, his sapphire blue eyes gazing at Bokuto.

"Yes, she does. Why do you ask-" He quickly ceased all conversation, immediately realizing that Misumi was standing directly next to Bokuto — who tarried with a shortage of comprehension.

"Bokuto-san, that is Yashi." He radiated intelligence on his captain's misinterpretation, gripping the red cup in his left hand "Look closer, she got her hair cut."