025

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWENTY-FIVE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWENTY-FIVE

"WAIT A DAMN MINUTE-" SARA BLURTED, fixing her hand over her coughing mouth "You guys— did wha?!" She spoke with a mouth full of food.

Misumi squinted her eyes in cringe from Sara's raw table manners. It was lunchtime at Karasuno and she had decided to eat lunch with Sara that day since Nishinoya ran off with Tanaka somewhere. Yet of course not forgetting to receive his daily bento from Misumi.

"We almost... kissed?" She mumbled into her meal, setting more food in her famished mouth.

"You're kidding?!" Sara roared frantically for her lunch buddy "Dude that's good right?!" She sprang up and down in her seat, causing eyes to dart to her frantic behavior.

Misumi reddened from all the recognition she was enticing towards the two of them "Okay yeah I guess, but we almost kissed, we didn't actually..." She stated, her head sinking in disappointment.

Sara flung her hands down on the school's table, standing up off her chair a little "What?! Why didn't you guys kiss? You better have not chickened out!"

Misumi presumed she would respond like this, although she just wasn't entirely prepared for all the eyes and ears to be mapped in their discussion.

"No! I swear I was gonna let him, but some man yelled at us and said we couldn't be there." She frantically waved her hands at her displeased friend.

Sara immersed back down into her stool deliberately, studying Misumi's bashful expression "Hmm, okay fine as long as you didn't reject him."

The Karasuno manager huffed, clutching onto her chopsticks "I know, I was disappointed that it didn't happen, but after that we-"

"You guys fucked?!" Sara gasped intruding Misumi's statement, her voice becoming increasingly sharp. Luring more awareness to their table, but this time small whispers were heard from the glancing people.

Misumi's heart dropped, her face flushed with humiliation "No! Sara, we did not oh god we just-"

"Backshots?!"

Misumi concealed her blushing complexion into her hands "I don't even know what that means." Her speech murmured against her palms.

Sara cracked up at the discomfort Misumi was facing "You know... when a guy hits it from-"

"Okay! You know what nevermind! I don't even want to know what it means."