037

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THIRTY-SEVEN

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THIRTY-SEVEN

HE TURNED HIS HEAD AT THE UNFAMILIAR speech, discovering the team's current manager "Oh, hey Niko. I'm just picking up the mess real quick." His concentration flickered back onto wiping the clutter.

She entered "Did you need some help?" Niko laid her two hands behind her back properly "Usually I clean up after the mess, Senpai." Her brows furrowed.

"You can help if you'd like, just sweep up the mess in the corner for me yeah?" He handed the reserved first-year a blue dust mop.

She gave him a pretentious grin "Sure thing, Senpai!" Holding the large broom, sweeping her tender hands over his large sweaty hand flirtatiously.

Kuroo brushed it off, he truly never noticed when girls attempted to flirt with him. His subconscious was too involved in his thoughts over Misumi and volleyball.

There were innumerable occasions where girls from his classes tried to swoon him, twirling sections of their hairs while chatting to him. Or times where they make excuses to touch him.

It may seem fraudulent but honestly, nothing caught his attention the way Misumi did.

Well, except for that one incident where a girl actually rested on his lap claiming there was no other place to sit. That was the one time where he became cognizant of all the flirting that he let pass him by.

It was cheap in his opinion.

"Hey so, are you and your friend finally together?" Niko crushed the serene reticence, deliberately sweeping up the clutter on the gym floor.

His eyes remained secure on all the cleaning going on "Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, that's so cute!" She shrilled "When did you guys get together?"

Kuroo thought nothing of it, although it did seem a little strange to direct those questions out of the blue, he simply figured it was a girl thing.

"Just recently." His responses were straightforward and open.

He had no interest in carrying out the conversation, all he wanted to do was clean up immediately so he could get home and rest up after a long nine hours of school combined with practice.

"Have you guys kissed yet?"

More proposals were being asked by the snooping first-year, she tried her best to pry information out of the bedhead as much as she was able to without seeming questionable.