009

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NINE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NINE

POOR MISUMI WAS PRACTICALLY CHOKING on her food, stammering hastily "No, no actually I'm very much single." Battling to find her words, striking the abrupt stillness.

"And I'm definitely not with Nishinoya, Hinata."

She directed over at the orange-haired first year.

Hinata was confused, the entire Karasuno team would always talk about it. They would even joke about their relationship to Nishinoya sometimes, just to provoke him.

He was also bemused at the fact that the two of them were sometimes caught hand in hand with one another, even though neither of them tried hiding it.

Hinata just figured Nishinoya was afraid to admit that he was with somebody.

"But you guys always-" Misumi was hasty to cut off his opposition before the cause of her death was from too much stigma in one day.

"No Hinata, don't believe the things Tsukki or Kageyama tell you. You know you could've asked one of us for confirmation."

Misumi was chastened. She knew it wasn't Hinata at fault for subsiding with such a lie, it was hers.

She was the one who held Nishinoya's hands, what else is Hinata supposed to think? What else was anybody to think?

Nishinoya and Misumi held hands for consolation and solace, nothing more. It wasn't because they were into one another.

She began to question herself, maybe things had to change between the two. Possibly start setting some new boundaries between themselves?

"Oi! Why is everybody so quiet all of a sudden?!" Bokuto asserted, his arms crossed together clearly upset by the lack of communication going on.

"Is anybody gonna ask if I'm dating anyone?"

"I can answer that question." Akaashi chimed, a sly chuckle made its way through his mouth. Misumi was surprised that Akaashi even showed the slightest bit of interest.

He just always seemed so serious, It made her wonder how he was able to even be around a guy like Bokuto.

"Aggaashii!" The resented owl shot a look over at the reserved setter. Akaashi grinned looking down at his food picking at it, pretending he never said a word, clearing his tickling throat.

"I'm sorry Bokuto-senpai. " Misumi paused, struggling to hold back her laughter. Bokuto was just so innocent, it was utterly hilarious and very adorable. "Are you dating anybody?"

"Thank you Yashi! No, I'm actually single too! But Akaashi tells me all the time whenever we play at competitions, lots of girls in the crowd think I'm cute!"