022

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  TWENTY-TWO

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWENTY-TWO

DINNER WITH KUROO WENT FAR BETTER than Misumi had anticipated. He kept the conversation live with constant laughter and jokes.

The two addressed their days and how the former two months had been treating them. They chattered about volleyball, school, the list continues on.

There was not a second of taciturnity, and if they weren't communicating, then they were either catching scanty nibbles of their meal or drinking from their chilled glasses of water.

Kuroo took the responsibility of the check, Misumi insisted on splitting the bill, but he explained it wouldn't be their first date if he hadn't paid. They assured for their future dates to come, they will both fund each other's meals.

Finally being able to accompany Kuroo after what seemed like a dull two months made the date even more special for Misumi, so when their dinner came to an end, she knew their date was over.

Being said, they probably wouldn't be seeing one another anytime soon. Having to deal with the distance Kuroo and Misumi shared was growing rather challenging, but she wasn't going to let that plunder their connection.

"Hang on Yashi." Kuroo spoke "I'm gonna go wash my hands, wait for me outside please." He said, holding the restaurant's entrance open for Misumi.

She smiled at his genuine habits "Yes, take your time Kuroo!" Accepting his kind gesture and walking out the opened door.

Misumi now understood why she fell so hard for him. Not simply for his attractive appearance, but because of the way he was capable of holding a conversation so effortlessly. It's easy for a person to babble on and on about themselves, yet Kuroo was the one who was frequently asking Misumi all the inquiries.

She generally had a complex time bearing out conversations, although this was not the case with him. Kuroo's steady genuine aura emitted fluctuations of tingles throughout her chest that throbbed with contentment and jubilation.

"Misumi?"

A strapping male voice hindered her fitful reflections.

She assumed the call wasn't coming from Kuroo, one being that he still had not called Misumi by her first name. Moreover, the abstruse speech was coming from behind her.

The skeptical Misumi directed at the sound of her first name being proclaimed, coming face to face with the familiar-looking Shiratorizawa athlete; Eita Semi. She sensed her heart descend hundreds of meters down beneath her gut, swallowing firmly on her dense saliva.