030

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THIRTY

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THIRTY

AFTER MISUMI'S ENCOUNTER WITH OIKAWA, she concluded it was best not to inform Kuroo about her incident with the Seijoh captain. Misumi had perception it would just formulate absolute turmoil between the two boys.

"No way!" She gasped in astonishment "Kuroo, you're telling me you've never had funnel cake before?!" Turning her sitting body towards her date Kuroo.

He chuckled "Nope, it just never appealed to me."

"Here, try it! It's really good I promise!" She conversed in a stentorian tone, working to fight the dominant sounds from other departing people around the fair.

The three of them had found a nearby table, almost isolated from all the commotion the festival produced. It was truly living up to what Misumi had pictured in her head when the elder woman on the bus was describing it. The festival had various food stands, gaming booths to win prizes. A few short rollercoasters here and there.

Misumi divided a portion of the sugary pastry, making sure to incorporate drizzles of the warm running chocolate syrup and the whipped cream on the deep-fried cuisine.

"Kenma, you can have some if you'd like!" She offered the reserved pudding head who rested on the other side of the bench in front of Kuroo and Misumi.

He shook his head "I'm good."

Kuroo accepted the spoonful of sweets Misumi presented to him with a pretentious grin.

"It's... it's alright I guess." The bedhead spoke in between the chews of his meal.

Her jaws collapsed in astonishment "Bruh, your tastebuds must hate you, I've literally never met anybody who didn't love funnel cake."

"My bad" He laughed "I'm just not all into sweets." Clearing away the remaining powdered sugar on the side of his delicate cheek.

Misumi frowned like a troublesome child "I can't believe I like someone who hates sweets." Gazing far deep into Kuroo's hazel narrowed orbs.

Kenma groaned, peeking his eyes up from his cerulean psp console. He didn't feel like much of a third wheeler at all, well, at first he didn't. The three of them walked down the sidewalks together, stopping occasionally to play at certain stations for rewards.

The pudding head frequently ended up winning at every booth they performed at, winning prizes left and right. Presumably, because he already had abilities when it came to video games, it wasn't that challenging for him to apply his range and accurate aim in real life.