080

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHTY

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHTY

"ALRIGHT TETSU EVERYTHING WILL GO, okay?" Misumi sought to relieve his nerves as the two partners held by her parent's front porch.

"They'll definitely like you! Come on my mother practically loves you." She told, using the tips of her knuckles to blandly knock on the door's glass window.

Kuroo breathed out audibly, taking a peek around Kobayashi's lawn and porch. "I'm good right?" The troubled Kuroo inquired, glancing down toward his restless girlfriend "Like, is there anything in my teeth?"

Getting to observe Kuroo be so enthusiastic and fretful was completely newfangled.

The only time his anxiety became sweated out was during his volleyball duties and, of course, when he had heaps of schoolwork to get through. Other than that, everything else he did was with sheer luxury and stoicism.

The girl with dark short hair snickered, gripping onto Kuroo's steady fist "You look perfect, nothing is on your teeth." She shook her head, darting her observation back onto her parent's front door.

Suddenly, the locks of the door unlatched, exposing a smiling Mayumi —Misumi's mother standing at the door with open arms for her daughter.

"Well didn't you two get dressed up nicely!" Her pearly whites stood strong, studying the two beloveds that loitered on her lawn.

One with revealing tense muscles and movements, and the other standing with complete jubilation visually coursing through their veins.

Fueled with excitement and enthusiasm, Misumi gave her mother a tight embrace. Expressing words something along the lines of "I missed you and dad so much." into her muffled shoulder.

Kuroo supplied a greeting handshake with a short bow to his head, trying his best to bestow himself respectfully.

When he thought about it, he had met Misumi's mother before. Except, it wasn't anything formal. At all, actually.

Now that he was able to scrutinize her up close and personal — he was almost able to discern the resemblance that took part in Misumi's facial features . Getting to see just how comparable the two women looked when standing together.

Though they had a diverse set of hair colors, Misumi was still practically a spitting image of her mother.

Shutting the door, Mayumi welcomed the two couples in her empathetic home, immediately taking in the smell of food. Presumably sushi, as it was in fact Misumi's preferable dish when it came to selecting meals.