094

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NINETY-FOUR

MISUMI FELT THE EMINENT SUNLIGHT that glimpsed over her window begin to crowd near her shutting eyes. Her head responded insignificantly, flinching at the sun rays that flashed against her face. Almost as if it was directing her to wake up.

Nonchalantly, her weary eyes revealed, scanning the view of her room in a sideways point of view. She realized it was due to the way she was laying down on her bed.

Perplexed at that — Misumi always woke up either on her back or in the middle of her mattress. She rarely slept on either side of her bed.

Reaching to get up, she was imperceptibly held back by the arms that were cinched around her waistline.

Her eyebrows tugged in puzzlement, 'Who... is this?' Misumi impulsively asked herself, sketching her fingertips through the strong arms that stubbornly swathed around her body.

She couldn't recall a single thing that occurred the night before. But, whatever happened, Misumi was just hopeful that she remembered to put clothes on before going to bed.

Misumi slowly sat up against her share of the mattress, disregarding the arm that lazily reclined upon her lap. Shifting to her right, she noticed it was her boyfriend who was dozing off beside her.

Her fingers ran through the creases of her eyes, scraping away all the tired ambiance from her expression.

Sighing in relief 'Of course, it's Tetsurou... who else would it be?' Misumi told herself foolishly, shaking her head at the level of stupidity she was undergoing.

But it was strange, Kuroo was usually always up so early in the morning. It was never like him to rest longer than he needed to.

Taking a look at her digital clock, recognizing that it was fairly passed sunrise.

Which is often the time Kuroo wakes up.

Misumi had no clue as to why her boyfriend enjoyed waking up so early and barley enjoyed staying up past midnight.

He really was the total opposite of her.

That wasn't the only difference the two companions shared. Whenever Tetsurou woke up, it was like he had all the enthusiasm in the world stocked for him.

However, this was very different for Misumi — she could not stay awake without starting her day off with something to energize her.

Normally, that energizing rush she received was always by coffee. Though recently, she had been going on early morning runs to receive a more natural wake up in her mornings.

If you'd guess, Kuroo was the one who suggested this and is the one who basically pushes her to wake up early.

Her hand brushed against his locking arm, carefully sitting up beside Kuroo's sleeping body.