101

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ONE-HUNDRED-ONE

MISUMI MANEUVERED HER WAY THROUGH the tight spaces of the large crowd, only then did she realize how massive that rooftop was — or at least how many people Sara's family had invited. Managing to make it smaller than it actually is.

She tried her best to stay neutral, slowly walking and exploring for Sara's familiar appearance. Somehow, Misumi managed to convince Kuroo to stay back at the table.

She explained that she wanted to go and look for her all on her own.

And of course, he agreed.

Well... he gave in to her endurance.

Kuroo was never the type to be obtrusive, or work to force himself into situations that didn't concern him. However, even though he didn't like to admit it... he was a very apprehensive person.

It was nothing related to how anxious or timid Misumi would arise. Tetsurou would mostly grow uneasy during moments where he knew he had to stay put and anticipate.

Waiting. It was something he loathed.

He may have had patience, but playing the waiting game was chilling to him.

This is where he began to second guess his actions, maybe he should have gone with Misumi? Or maybe he should have just prevented her from going all in all.

He signed his head, rocking away they disturbing ambiguities that pressed against the stern of his neck — kneading his perspiring hand through his slacks.

Flicking his wrist to check up on the time, sensing his nerves set in after recognizing that she had been withdrawn for quite some time.

"Shit," He mumbled under a heaving puff of rustle, stretching for his glass cup of perrier, disillusioned when he realized that he had consumed it all.

His hand reached through his left pocket, fishing his phone out and immediately dialing for Misumi. He figured she would most likely respond faster if he gave her a call.

Though, this was to no avail.

"Dammit Misumi." His thumb encircled his temple, balked about how she couldn't return to his call.

He made sure that he had the keys to his car, placing them in his pocket — not awaiting another second to relinquish to see if she was okay.

Meanwhile, Misumi was excessively converged on getting her friend to alleviate her contemporary predicament.

She observed from afar, keeping her stance behind a couple of molded statues that were placed near the edges of the rooftop.

It's not that she didn't want to go out there and accommodate her, or back her up with what was going on... if you take a look from Misumi's viewpoint, you'd have to understand how many times she dragged Sara out of irrelevant arguments.