071

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVENTY-ONE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVENTY-ONE

"KUROO KEEP YOUR EYES CLOSED!" MISUMI instructed with a giggle "I'm not gonna let you have a bite until I see your eyes are sealed shut." She urged him, keeping the bowl of numerous types of thawing ice-cream close over her chest.

He chuckled, fixing his position towards her "Look my eyes are closed, I swear I can't see anything." He stretched his hand out for confirmation, struggling to grab onto Misumi's hands.

Kuroo thought it would be pleasurable to take a trip down memory lane — taking Misuim back to the area to where they nearly shared their first kiss together.

With the blistering sun preparing for a prolonged stretch of rest, transmitting crimson beams of red and orange in the environment above them, it was almost too perfect to pass up.

The windows and hood of his Convertible was down — allowing the breeze of crisp nonchalant air to crunch the back of their necks as they relaxed together in the backseat of his car, parking at the top of a verdant hill for only the best view imaginable.

Misumi shifted closer to Kuroo as much as the seats allowed them too, guiding the chilled spoon up to his lips "Okay, you have to guess the flavor." She reminded him, setting the plastic utensil up to his expectant jaws.

He took in the kicking flavor, allowing the freezing dessert to eradicate upon his burning ruddy tongue "Uhh, this one... it tastes weird." His smile curved into a profound scowl, trying to keep his eyes shut.

"Yes, but what flavor is it?" She quizzed him drawing the spoon back onto the bowl, a sneer on her face as she observed his expression grimace in revulsion and thorough blur.

"It's weird," His tongue clicked over the newfangled tangy punch, unfolding his golden-brown orbs "It tastes like bubble gum, but... yeah, I don't know." He gave into her interrogation, asking for the great reveal of what kind of flowing liquid Misumi exposed to his tastebuds.

She got another scanty scoop of the unusual quality or ice-cream "Well, you were close I guess," Misumi grabbed a taste "It's cotton candy." She concluded with a grin on her sodden lips.

Misumi was always into candied desserts when she was younger — so much so, her parents permitted her to have a small amount only when she behaved properly, so you can imagine how influential of a smile she established on her face periodically just to undergo a delicious reward in restitution for her exemplary behavior.

In other words, she understood her material when it came to candy and ice-cream.

Kuroo heaved his eyebrows above his forehead, receiving the most repugnant after-taste "That's so bad, give me a bite of the plain vanilla one, please." He appealed with a pout.