045

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FORTY-FIVE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FORTY-FIVE

THE POOL PARTY IDEA WAS GROWING to be such a regretful decision Misumi had ever made that whole week. She lost display of Sara, and to top it off, she had no clue whatsoever on where the hell Kuroo was.

The last time she had seen him or even had a conversation with the bedhead was when she gave him the permission of drinking.

It worried her.

She could be overthinking, there was always that possibility flying around in her mind. I mean, sure it was dark and Misumi was having a tough time searching around Sara's dimly lit backyard, bumping into literal God knows what with each gauche step she took.

But, she was able to hear the loud voices and heartfelt laughs coming from some of the Nekoma and Karasuno boys, she wasn't too concerned about them.

Also, it's not like Sugawara wasn't present at the party, if anything, he will be there to help Misumi out with the rest of the guys once the party ended.

Though, by the looks of it, the party probably wasn't going to be ending anytime soon.

One minute Misumi and Sara were sitting together watching the people have fun, then the next Sara was following after her brother attempting to stop him from jumping off the roof to perform a cannonball in the shallow end of the pool.

It really was something.

Yet, there she was. Frantically hunting from room to room, every square inch of Sara's backyard like if she was exploring for burrowed eggs on Easter Sunday.

'Jeez, Sara was right,' Misumi remarked to herself as she snooped around.

'There actually are a bunch of extra rooms in her house.'

She felt somewhat guilty for rummaging around Sara's home like she was sticking her nose in something that shouldn't be unveiled.

She absolutely despised doing that.

"What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine!"

Sara's encouraging voice danced in Misumi's conscience, placing her apprehensions on standby.

"Gosh, finally I reached the last door in this long hallway." Her eyes strewed on the walls, fixing a stare at all the framed secured photos.

She sighed if Kuroo or Sara weren't in any of the rooms before this one. Then her chances of finding them in this one was a clear slim to none.

No harm in trying.

"Should I knock... Or-"

Faint noises prevented her from speaking any further. The music that was being played out back in the yard was muffled within Sara's home, so diminished voices were heard loud and clear without any disturbance.