069

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SIXTY-NINE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SIXTY-NINE

SHE ACCEPTED HIS THOUGHTFUL BOUQUET with the most blithe grin on her face. Fixing them down on her marbled kitchen counter — choosing to put them in a decorative vase later on when she was switched into a more conventional attire.

"Wait here while I go get ready!" She chirped, speeding up her boarded staircase with utter enthusiasm.

Misumi was permeated with optimism. After Kuroo showed up and startled her with a parcel of the most opulent looking flowers — he then proceeded to inform her about a special date he had planned for the both of them. 

Though she had no notion as to what he had in store for the two of them, she remained felicitous for the opportunity to be out and about with her boyfriend once more after a couple of months of being separated.

Kuroo gruffed dubiously, retaining a close eye on the pink flowers that rested among her kitchen shelf.

When he had purchased them, the store clerk informed him that he was able to incorporate a letter within the envelope combined in between the assemblage of flowers.

To which he agreed upon of course — yet, Kuroo had no hint as to why he was so irresolute about Misumi examining the note, he just figured it was a bit too much.

He clenched his bottom lip between his erect pearly whites, removing the small envelope from the flowers — lacing the slender piece of paper in between his battered fingers.

The messages he scribbled on the note were perceptions and compassion for which he bestowed for Misumi. Essentially announcing and admitting his heart-aching love and the boiling penchant he shared for her.

But, he hadn't even mentioned this to her face-to-face about his vehement emotions.

What if she wasn't in love with him?

What if she never wants to love somebody ever again after what had happened to her?

Quieres such as these were the ones keeping his emphatic confession from sputtering out of control.

Naturally, the bedhead was always so proficient in holding back — keeping opinions and disturbances to himself had remained an effortless chore. However, this whole love subject was on the edge of blunder.

"Kuroo!" Her disembodied voice echoed through the rooms like sweet vibrant nectar "Where are you taking us?" She inquired, combing through her disordered wardrobe for relevant attire for their destination.