054

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FIFTY-FOUR

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FIFTY-FOUR

"THERE'S ONE MORE LEFT!" COACH UKAI exclaimed from inside his shop, shouting at his team players.

"Ooh!" Karasuno's libero buckled "I'll gladly take it!" His caramel-brown eyes shimmered, eyeing the delightful remaining soda flavored popsicles.

"Yashi," Sugawara beckoned for her observation "Are you sure you don't want one?" He offered before Nishinoya got his sticky hands on it.

Her cheeks dimpled at his genuine proposal "No! I'm okay Suga, Noya can take it."

It was their first Friday practice in a long time, since Ukai still had to man the store himself, they were released earlier than normal.

Good thing, it gave Misumi additional time to make certain her house was clean in all rooms. Dust-free from all corners of the walls, and other things that required to be polished.

She wasn't normally a 'clean-freak' or a 'germaphobe' as one would put it, but she was going to have guests all through Friday night and half of Saturday.

Misumi wanted things to be in order and set in place.

One of her biggest pet peeves was having a disordered home when visitors were over, and the same goes for others. If she went to a home that was filthy and the bathrooms weren't clean, she would probably freak out.

Maybe she was a germaphobe.

"Good choice." Nishinoya gave an ingenuous grin, chomping down the blue popsicle in one go.

"Bro, remember that time we came here all drunk and shit and Misumi had to go in the store to buy-"

"Do not bring that up!" Daichi scowled Tanaka from afar, hearing every word come out from his deafening mouth.

Misumi laughed "I can't believe Daichi is still so sensitive about that incident."

"What incident?" The teams ace inquired, regarding Daichi's uptight behavior.

"Oh, that's right!" Tanaka bellowed "You never went to the pool party huh!" He tapped his fingers on his chin, recalling dazed memories from months back.

Misumi actually invited everybody from her volleyball team and almost all of them showed up — the ones who chose not to show was pretty obvious.

One of them was Asahi. Once he heard alcohol was going to be present, he backed down on the invitation. His reason? He didn't want to get caught in trouble from bypassing adults or the police.