055

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FIFTY-FIVE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FIFTY-FIVE

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE BROKE UP WITH you?" Tanaka asked in bewilderment, crossing near Nishinoya.

"What else do you think it means?" Sugawara grumbled beneath exhalation, rotating his eyes in aggravation.

Misumi could propose that very mystery herself.

She deemed their relationship to be going rather well — just the other night he gave reassuring promises to her over the phone. So, what the hell is going on over there?

She knew it couldn't have been him, there was no way it was him who messaged her.

Who else would it be though?

Perhaps it was simply one of the Nekoma boys toying around with her, it was an irascible subject to joke around about, but it wasn't too unbelievable.

"I-I just..." Her voice tarried, not grasping the situation adequately "He... he said I was something special to him," Wept Misumi "T-There's no way it's him who sent that message."

Nishinoya recognized the throbbing despondency in her rheumy sable eyes. He had seen this expression inscribed on her face before, this interpretation of affliction and distress.

It was almost remarkably comparable over when Misumi first informed him about her misery with Semi.

Considering the despondency scribbled on her face made his heart plummet, Nishinoya kenned he had to do something to stimulate her beaten courage. However, what could he possibly tell her? That it wasn't Kuroo who messaged her?

He clutched her shivering flushed hands, escorting her charging concepts to an end "Sumi, don't jump to conclusions okay? This could easily be-"

"What the fuck do you mean don't jump to conclusions?!" Karasuno's wing spiker disrupted with a jarring clash "Dude, he literally just broke up with her!"

"Tanaka stop it!" Sugawara countered, striving to comprehend a perceptive solution for this situation "Yashi, show us the messages." Concentration and application pervaded intensely in his cognac brown eyes.

She gave a simple nod, exhibiting her bright phone screen over at the boys who stood in front of her.

Kuroo
I know this is all so sudden, but

things have been really tough for me.

I have so many things to deal with

at the moment and I don't think I can

hold a stable relationship any longer,

"So I'm breaking things off here and now, I hope you can be understanding of my feelings?" The wing spiker read the message aloud, his eyebrows heaving in total disarray "What kind of fucking bullshit is this?!" He exploded under fury.