086

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHTY-SIX

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHTY-SIX

"IF YOU TURN THE CORNER RIGHT HERE, it should come up." Misumi navigated Kuroo through the streets of Sara's neighborhood, keeping her phone in her hands.

"Hey, didn't you drive over here once?" Her eyebrow lifted in confusion, watching him shift gears through the corner of her eye. "Don't you remember your way from last time?"

Misumi was pertaining to the time Sara held her pool party. Kuroo was practically the only one who was 'legally' able to drive everyone there.

At that time, he didn't have a license yet, but he did hold his permit. And driving with a permit is much better than driving with nothing at all.

Either way, she supposed if Kuroo had already been through Sara's street in quest of her home, then he wouldn't need guidance a second time, right?

His memory was godly, there was no doubt that he wouldn't remember his way through common spaces.

Tetsurou appointed a bright smile on his lips "Yeah of course I remember," He paused, rotating the wheel with one hand for a right turn. "But, I like listening to your voice while I drive." He expressed casually, steering his way through streets.

Misumi's cheeks tinted a fervid mantle color, her posture coming to a great stump "I'm not gonna talk anymore during our car rides-"

"Holy shit," Kuroo mumbled under his breath, interfering with his girlfriend's jokes "Bruh, how many people are coming to this party?" He deliberated out loud, slowly driving down Sara's arranged street. Hopelessly scanning for a free parking spot.

If Misumi could retrieve precisely, the only people that were visiting were the same friends from last time. For Jj's party, of course, the rooftop gathering wasn't until the day after Jay's party.

The pool party Sara and her brother operated a couple of months back wasn't even crowded with people. If you exclude some of the volleyball boys that Misumi invited that day, it probably would have been viewed as a small kickback.

This time, she didn't even think twice about not inviting the troublesome boys. They were all too much of a concern to keep eyes on them all through the night. The last thing she wanted to do was have to walk them home all wasted again.

She sat up in her seat, attempting to take a glance at what Kuroo was so fascinated about. "Sara said it was just gonna be the same people from last time."