092

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NINETY-TWO

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NINETY-TWO

MISUMI COULDN'T CHOOSE WHICH ONE was more embarrassing — Kuroo having to hold her hair back while she puked her guts out in the toilet, or waiting for him to set up the shower for her.

She moved her head in ignominy, reflecting about how mortifying it was. She rinsed her mouth free from spreading toothpaste, splashing the warm water around her face. Maybe then Misumi would wake up and recognize how drunk she was.

Murmuring under her breath, she tapped her toothbrush against the bathroom sink, making sure it was released from the dripping water before placing it back in its cup holder.

Though Misumi was suffocating in her own misfortune, Tetsurou didn't mind the washing up or 'babysitting' as Misumi would point to it. Still, it didn't matter how she saw it — in his view, he didn't even think of it as babysitting.

It was more like he was doing what every lover should do when their significant other is unable to complete tasks without proper aid.

He was entirely fine with it, holding her hair wasn't the worst part of it all. Kuroo was never the one to get sympathy vomiting or get grossed out when a person vomits.

He used to observe it all the time at practice — sometimes there were a couple of players that would give out when running.

Misumi tucked fallen strands of her hair behind her ears, reaching for the mouthwash on the countertop. She tried her best to clear her mind free of stigma, whirling the cold mint flavor within her mouth.

There was a small knock on the restroom door, followed by a

"Misumi, can I come in?"

From her boyfriend.

Quickly, she released the mouthwash from her mouth, pat drying her lips with the hand towels that were draped perfectly against the walls.

She unlocked the door — exhibiting a smiling bedhead with towels in his hand.

"Are you feeling any better teacup?" He held to her last accident with vomiting, inviting himself in the bathroom.

Misumi grieved at that reminder, watching him set the towel down on the countertop. "I did, but you just reminded me and now I'm embarrassed." She whined under a huff, keeping her hands and fingers enmeshed with one another.

He chuckled, concentration sprawled on fixing everything up for her. "At least you made it to the toilet, right?" He taunted her further, hearing her release a scoff crammed with irritation.

She knew that Kuroo teased her out of pure affection, but sometimes he was too much for her to handle.

Misumi leaned her body against the wall, shutting her eyes "Yeah, I should have just thrown up all over you instead." Her eyes peeled open, watching for his reaction with a grin swelling on her lips.